Website Blue Prism
This listing is about Blue Prism in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
REMOTE ROLE: We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled Blue Prism expert who can drive building content development, and deliver high quality Blue Prism Product trainings, who has strong domain knowledge, has good communications and presentation skills but also wiliness to travel and front end meet people and with strong aptitude to learn/stay informed on technology trends.
Blue Prism is the global leader in intelligent automation for the enterprise, transforming the way work is done. At Blue Prism, we have users in over 150 countries in more than 1,800 businesses, including Fortune 500 and public sector organizations, that are creating value with new ways of working, unlocking efficiencies, and returning millions of hours of work back into their businesses. Our Digital Workforce is smart, secure, scalable and accessible to all; freeing up humans to re-imagine work.
To understand more about Blue Prism’s intelligent automation click here. You can also visit http://www.blueprism.com/ and follow us on Twitter @blue_prism, LinkedIn and Instagram @blueprismofficial. Or have a look at our YouTube page for further insights about Blue Prism.
The Blue Prism University team plays a pivotal role in building the future of Blue Prism by building training contents to build and contribute significantly to success of our products by training aligning to our customer and partner’s needs. Playing a key part in assisting the product Revenue growth by building well trained customer and partner team by building strong teams to ensure their Success at all levels in Implementation our Blue Prism Products.
As a skilled Curriculum Developer and Technical Product SME, you will have cross-industry, cross-functional and cross-domain know-how. In this role, you will develop world class training content in RPA space, provide expertise and execute product trainings (in person or virtually) and workshops in all formats. You will be our front end primarily responsible for both as an Evangelist, Technical SME and driving building world class Blue Prism product trainings. You will have the opportunity to work side by side with some of the top technical talent in the industry.
Our Ideal Candidate
Technically proficient and have the patience and passion towards customer and other stakeholders through the capabilities of our products and solutions. Addressing technical pain points, or enabling a team on our technology, you’re willing to take the time to provide deep explanations and find solutions where needed. You find a collaborative work environment rewarding yet are equally adept at and content working independently. As an influential and effective SME, you are eager to share your knowledge and best practices and to develop and sustain an open line of communication with your supervisor and teammates.
The Curriculum Developer position is one that works at times both independently and with a team of SMEs. As well, the position requires the ability to work as part of a larger team, including specialists in production, eLearning, delivery, operations, and other functions.
In Addition, You Have The Following Attributes
- You possess excellent customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity and diplomacy.
- Problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
- Experience in training or organizational coaching
- Software industry (or another technology-focused environment)
- Experience with learning modalities like virtual and blended learning
- Driving Education Services strategy and execution
- Self-motivated, results orientated, proactive and reliable
- High energy and shows passion and commitment
- Credible and have gravitas
- Highly developed creative problem-solving skills
- Strong technical ability
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience working for a software company
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a hands-on Curriculum Developer and Trainer, preferably for Blue Prism Products
- Seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization who resolves wide ranges of issues in creative ways.
- Expert in curriculum (vILTs and ILTs) development and management
- Proven ability to quickly acquire technical expertise in software products.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Confident and dynamic, an exceptional verbal communicator, able to liaise with senior client contacts.
- Demonstrable experience collaborating with diverse teams, providing support to other professionals, providing feedback and quality-control for a variety of deliverables, and effectively managing complex projects are also required.
- Strong analytical, planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong visual design skills and ability to storyboard.
- Demonstrable success working in a fast-changing environment on multiple projects with various degrees of complexity and often changes of priority
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, effectively influencing and working with both business and technical audiences.
- Analytical, innovative, creative thinker that is comfortable researching, testing and deploying new solutions, technologies, systems or processes.
- A team player, who takes initiative, acts as a problem-solver and works collaboratively to solve tough business challenges.
- An individual that is proactive and not reactive
- Willingness and appetite to learn new skills and products
- Knowledge of learning interventions with a commitment to training.
Responsibilities, Competencies And Skills
- Provide subject matter expertise to the Instructional Designers tasked with producing developer training content.
- Write new and update existing courseware, including student guide material and labs. Create labs that provide hands-on learning opportunities for the students, and that complement the material taught during training
- Create scopes of work that clearly outline project details for course updates.
- Create design documents and curriculum plans with cross-functional resources to identify training gaps.
- Create eLearning units in various formats including short videos and web-based training, among others.
- You will be expected to work in a variety of subjects, within aggressive timelines and on multiple projects concurrently. Identify and manage risks to ensure delivery is on time
- Your ultimate mission is to deliver a first-rate training content and positive brand awareness for Blue Prism University.
- Provide innovative/creative problem solving to meet the needs of the business in a fast-changing environment.
- Research learning trends and technologies to support growth of educational Services and team members. Gain and maintain knowledge of industry standard best-practice for the curriculum development
- Support the growth of community and academia programs by providing subject matter expertise and deliver webinars to increase the engagement
- Become a member of Education Services associations.
- Ensure the content remains relevant and in alignment with product releases and the constituent parts are accessible and localized where necessary.Collaborates with product management and product marketing to develop effective product-focused programs.
- Manage the suite of Blue Prism exams by curating new questions from the relevant internal SMEs, planning and delivering refreshes to production exams and mock tests.
- Use the Continual Improvement program to deliver initiatives using resources outside of Education Services.
- Enable and mentor new authorized training partners as well as provide quality checks on other content that ATPs develop
- Develop re-usable processes to install and configure Blue Prism software products and setup classroom lab environments.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- Agile and flexible in style with strong strategic capability, organisational skills and forward thinking and planning
- Ability to progress difficult matters with a sense of urgency. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Act as an instructor for the delivery of beta training courses prior to their general release as well as the delivery of instructor training.
- Expands skills and practical knowledge by routinely working with experts in the field and outside of immediate team/area/segment.
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Private medical scheme
- Employee share scheme
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, colour, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Blue Prism is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Blue Prism via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Blue Prism. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Blue Prism as a result of the referral or through other means.
Company: Blue Prism
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org