Credit Analyst in BNP Paribas Noi, Hiiraan, Somalia
Website BNP Paribas
This job listing is about BNP Paribas in Noi, Hiiraan, Somalia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Collaborate with Relationship Managers and Front Officers to :
- Gather appropriate client information to be able to present and mitigate risks.
- Spread financial statements, propose an appropriate counterparty rating and facility recovery rate using the Bank’s internal systems
- Deliver a complete, synthetic and coherent up-to-date counterparty and credit risk analysis, based on facts and compliant with the Bank’s guidelines.
- Complete Credit Proposals enabling the Credit Committee to make an informed decision.
- Support the Relationship Manager / Front Officer in credit process‐related matters within own scope eg plan credit committees ahead, handling of systems inputs, etc
- Portfolio monitoring eg follow-up of financial covenants, risks alert, core data checks
- Keep updated with the Bank’s credit methodologies and policies.
- Share information and develop industry intelligence.
- Attention to detail / rigor
- Organizational skills
- Good command of written and oral English
- Analytical Ability
- At least 2 or 3 years experience with financial analysis experience preferred.
Standard / Permanent
Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)
At least 2 years
Company: BNP Paribas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Noi, Hiiraan, Somalia
Application Deadline: N/A