This listing is about Boeing in Bristol, England, United Kingdom
About the job
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
This post is for a Procurement Agent Intern to work within the Supply Chain function in Boeing Defence UK (BDUK) in Bristol. BDUK is a subsidiary of the Boeing Company and currently employs over 1,200 people in the UK. BDUK is responsible for delivering several exciting contracts to our UK defence customers including E-7 AEW&C, P-8A Maritime Patrol Aircraft, C4ISR Services, and Through Life Support for the Chinook & Apache Fleets, Logistic Information Services and Training Services
- Supporting the Indirects Procurement team to source a wide range goods and services for BDUK business operations.
- Interaction with a broad base of business stakeholders across BDUK to deliver a comprehensive purchase to pay service, from requirements definition, sourcing the optimum supply source, competitive tendering, contract placement and invoice query management.
- Opportunities to contribute to Key BDUK initiatives, such as UK Prosperity and Prompt Payment Performance.
- Compiling and delivering progress reports to senior business stakeholders, alongside opportunities to work with cross-functional teams to identify and implement process improvement initiatives to enhance performance.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- IT proficient (particularly Excel, PowerPoint).
- Studying towards a business degree, with interest or focus on supply chain.
- Strong analytical skills with a focus for detail.
- Drive and enthusiasm.
- Integrity and strong ethical values.
Typical Education & Experience:
- Skilled team member/contributor
- Driving for business results
- Customer satisfaction focus
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work immediately in the United Kingdom. Boeing will not attempt to obtain Immigration and labour sponsorship for any applicants. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
PLEASE NOTE: The successful candidate will be expected to undergo a Security Clearance Process, which will require 5 years uninterrupted residency in the UK prior to applying.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Job Location: Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com