Sales Executive (B2B) in BPO Connect City Centre, Harjumaa, Estonia
Website BPO Connect
This job listing is about BPO Connect in City Centre, Harjumaa, Estonia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
BPO Connect is a world-leading information and resource hub that has been committed to helping small to medium businesses grow and succeed with their outsourcing engagement for 19 years. With its diverse team, BPO provides valuable content which is widely considered some of the most helpful and informative across a broad range of topics related to outsourcing.
If you are a motivated and energetic individual who is determined to succeed in sales and leads development, this is the perfect role for you!
The Sales Executive is the key point of contact between the company and clients. Your main responsibility will be to meet sales goals set by the management. You will foster strong relationships with both existing and prospective clients, and manage the continuous increase of business volume and profitability.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Identifying prospective clients.
- Onboarding new clients and establishing customer relationships.
- Handling client queries in line with internal processes to deliver a great customer experience.
- Building sustainable relationships and trust with client accounts through open and interactive communication, while simultaneously remaining aligned to the company’s interests.
- Organizing client meetings and providing information about the company’s products and services.
- Following up with the prospect leads by calling or sending emails.
- Meeting and exceeding assigned sales productivity goals.
- Developing and managing the pipeline to help meet or exceed group targets.
- You have 3+ years of sales experience within a tech environment (cloud/data/software/ integration solutions).
- You are able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- You have excellent oral and written communication, analytical, time-management, and customer service skills, as well as confidence and motivation.
- You are comfortable with conducting product presentations.
- You possess excellent organizational and planning skills.
- You are target driven and have the ability to develop market opportunities, negotiate contracts, and close sales transactions.
- You possess the ability to communicate well and deliver a positive image of the company and its products.
- Having familiarity with using CRM tools (e.g. Hubspot) would be a plus.
What’s on Offer?
- Opportunity to join a leading tech firm and enjoy a fast track career growth.
- Attractive compensation & benefits.
- Fantastic work culture within a diverse international team and a flexible work environment.
Company: BPO Connect
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: City Centre, Harjumaa, Estonia
Application Deadline: N/A