This job listing is about Littelfuse in Municipio de Múzquiz, Coahuila de Zaragoza, México 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Littelfuse is one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Companies (Forbes) and has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Illinois (Best Companies Group) for 11 consecutive years. With its global headquarters in Chicago, Illinois, USA, Littelfuse is a leading, global manufacturer of electronic components serving more than 100,000 end customers across industrial, transportation, and electronics end markets. We have more than 17,000 employees with operations in 15 countries. From semiconductors to sensors… switches to fuses and more… we produce billions of electronic components that help our customers empower a sustainable, connected, and safer world. In 2021, Littelfuse had net sales of $2.1 billion.
Reports to Sr Engineering Services Manager, you as a Brazing Process Engineer works with Multiple locations Product Designers, Program managers and engineers of the plants, to generate and track new business opportunities.
About The Job
- Participate in the development and implementation of induction brazing process, parameters, assembly lines, methods, process sheets, standards, and operator instructions.
- Make recommendations for the improvement of systems to achieve the goals of quality, cost
- and cycle time Assist in analysis / cost reduction projects.
- Assist in production layouts, line balancing, cost analysis.
- Coordinate and implement ECO / ERN ‘ s.
- Performs analysis and control capabilities and implements changes lines for rolling, mixing and increased capacity.
- Review and analyze project information / product to the manufacturing system definition (Equipment, materials, specific features of the product cycle time, balancing, ergonomics, safety).
- Work with the Design Engineer to ensure proper manufacturing product. Obtaining information machines& / or equipment (manuals, drawings, list of spare parts, routine maintenance etc.) and delivery to appropriate areas.
- Develop and maintain the PFMEA for the brazing process and work with the team to develop the PPAP.
- Coordination of working groups for the implementation of assigned projects from Olympics project schedule.
- Sample’s requirement Engineering.
- Establish recommendations for changes and updates on new products.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities in the area using lean tools.
- Industrial Engineer, Material Engineer or similar.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- More than 5 years of proved experience in induction welding process (brazing).
- 3+ years leading projects
- PFMEA, PPAP and 8’D knowledge.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Lean Manufacturing Techniques.
- Scorecard Analysis.
Littelfuse strives to empower associate growth and development in a culture of ongoing collaboration and respect for diverse global perspectives and expertise. Our Core Values — Customer Focus, Teamwork, Results-Driven, Integrity, and Innovation — support us on our mission to improve the safety, reliability, efficiency, and performance of our customers’ products and systems. We are an equal opportunity employer that takes pride in giving every associate the means and courage to make a difference — everywhere, every day.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Municipio de Múzquiz, Coahuila de Zaragoza, México
Application Deadline: N/A