Website Bright Futures Care
This listing is about Bright Futures Care in Great Sankey, England, United Kingdom
About the job
New Year … new job? Do you have a passion to deliver great care? Bright Futures currently have an exciting opportunity to join one of our care teams in Great Sankey.
We are looking for motivated individuals to support 4 adults in a modern house on a quiet residential estate. There are two gardens, with spaces for the young adults to relax and enjoy the outdoors.
This role is a mixture of days and sleep-ins, with an option of part-time if that works for you!
- Salary of £24,766.50 per annum (this salary includes completing 1 sleep-in shift per week)
- Supportive working environment
- Full time hours worked over 3 days (so you have the other 4 days to yourself)
- Overtime and extra sleep-in opportunities available
- All meals provided
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Simply Health cashback scheme (includes dental/optical/physiotherapy/health and wellbeing support)
- Excellent induction and training, including a fully funded Level 2 Health & Social Care qualification
- Career development pathways offer real chances of progression for those who want it
What will the job be like?
Bright Futures Care is a specialist company supporting young people and adults with autism and learning difficulties. As a Support Worker, you will be providing the highest standards of care for our young adults, understanding their care needs, planned activities and supporting and engaging them to succeed.
You will join a small but strong team, who pride themselves on delivering a personal and bespoke service. Our colleagues at site are dedicated, helpful and focused on providing a high-quality provision. You will be pivotal in taking an active role in the lives of each young adult, providing independence and for some a forever home.
You will support the residents with their daily routines, to access education, and varied activities in their local community including weekly work experience and promoting future work opportunities. You will also be the link between the young adults and the people in their lives, tailoring the link to keep in touch with friends and families.
To be considered for this role you will
- Have great values and a passion for providing great care
- Be approachable, friendly, proactive and engaging
- Fully vaccinated for Covid-19 (or be willing to be vaccinated prior to commencing work)
- Experience would be great but full training and induction is provided for the right candidate
Experience would be great but full training and induction is provided for the right candidate.
It would be great if you hold a driver’s licence, but it is not essential.
The home is in a residential area with easy access to local amenities with good bus route links to Winwick and to Warrington town centre. The local train station, Warrington West, has good access to Manchester, Liverpool, Warrington Central and Widnes. We are also close to the M62 and the M6.
Click on the link to apply https://brightfuturescare.co.uk/join-the-team
Or call us on 01925 759162
If this sounds like the job for you …. we would love to hear from you!
Company: Bright Futures Care
Job Location: Great Sankey, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org