Website Bright Futures Care
This listing is about Bright Futures Care in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Do you have a passion to deliver great care? Bright Futures currently have an exciting opportunity to join one of our care teams in Orford.
We are looking for motivated individuals to support 5 children with learning disabilities in a large, recently renovated, detached house set in a private residential location. There is also a lovely garden where the children can play, relax and have fun.
This role is a mixture of full day shifts (14 hours) and sleep-ins, with an option of part-time if that works for you!
- Salary of £24,766.50 per annum (this salary includes completing 1 sleep-in shift per week)
- Supportive working environment
- Full time hours worked over 3 days (so you have the other 4 days to yourself)
- Overtime and extra sleep-in opportunities available
- All meals provided
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Simply Health cashback scheme (includes dental/optical/physiotherapy/health and wellbeing support)
- Excellent induction and training, including a fully funded Level 3 Health & Social Care qualification
- Career development pathways offer real chances of progression for those who want it
What will the job be like?
Bright Futures Care is a specialist company supporting children and adults with autism and learning difficulties. As a Residential Support Worker, you will be providing the highest standards of care for our children, understanding their care needs, and supporting them to succeed.
You will work in this new children’s home, opened in July 2020. You will be pivotal in the children’s lives, taking an active role in developing each child’s independence, helping them to express themselves, and enjoy life to the full.
You will support the children through their daily routines, to access education, and also fun and varied activities in their local community.
To be considered for this role you will
- Have great values and a passion for providing great care
- Be approachable, friendly, proactive and engaging
- Fully vaccinated for Covid-19 (or be willing to be vaccinated prior to commencing work)
Experience would be great but full training and induction is provided for the right candidate. It would be great if you hold a driver’s licence, but it is not essential.
The home is in the centre of Orford, in a community setting, only a short walk from local shops and leisure facilities and very good public transport links.
Click on the link to apply https://brightfuturescare.co.uk/join-the-team
Or call us on 01925 759162
If this sounds like the job for you …. we would love to hear from you!
Company: Bright Futures Care
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com