Website Bright Futures Care
This listing is about Bright Futures Care in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Do you have a passion to deliver great care? Bright Futures currently have an exciting opportunity to join one of our care teams in Rixton.
We are looking for motivated individuals to support 5 young adults in a beautiful, purposefully renovated home. There are extensive gardens, and it is a wonderful space for our young adults to relax and spend time.
This role is a mixture of days and sleep-ins, with an option of part-time if that works for you!
- Salary of £24,766.50 per annum (this salary includes completing 1 sleep-in shift per week)
- Supportive working environment
- Full time hours worked over 3 days (so you have the other 4 days to yourself)
- Overtime and extra sleep-in opportunities available
- All meals provided
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Simply Health cashback scheme (includes dental/optical/physiotherapy/health and wellbeing support)
- Excellent induction and training, including a fully funded Level 2 Health & Social Care qualification
- Career development pathways offer real chances of progression for those who want it
What will the job be like?
Bright Futures Care is a specialist company supporting young people and adults with autism and learning difficulties. As a Support Worker, you will be providing the highest standards of care for our young adults, understanding their care needs, planned activities and supporting and engaging them to succeed.
You will join a great team. Sandycroft is one of our newer homes, open for almost two years, and rated as Good with CQC. Our colleagues at Sandycroft are friendly, amazing, team players who thrive to give people a great quality of life.
There is great energy and buzz around this home, and the people enjoy really varied lifestyles. Like all of our settings, you will take an active role to promote each young adult’s independence, to help them to find their identities and play a vital role by assisting them to express themselves.
You will support the young adults through their daily routines, to access fun and varied activities in their local community, prepare and cook meals, complete all general housekeeping duties, and much more.
To be considered for this role you will
- Have great values and a passion for providing great care
- Be approachable, friendly, proactive and engaging
- Fully vaccinated for Covid-19 (or be willing to be vaccinated prior to commencing work)
- Experience would be great but full training and induction is provided for the right candidate
Experience would be great but full training and induction is provided for the right candidate. It would be great if you hold a driver’s licence, but it is not essential.
The home, although close to the M6 in Rixton, is rurally located and although not essential, some people find transport to work easier if they have a car.
Click on the link to apply https://brightfuturescare.co.uk/join-the-team
Or call us on 01925 759162
If this sounds like the job for you …. we would love to hear from you!
Company: Bright Futures Care
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A