Brook Street Jobs as Admin Officer at NorthYorkshire,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
Website Brook Street
This Job Listing is about Brook Street in NorthYorkshire,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Brook Street has an amazing opportunity for a Section Administrator to join our client – Network Rail – this role will be based in Middlesborough.
If you have strong administration experience and a keen eye and strong attention for detail, then this could be the role for you!
This is also a great opportunity to get yourself established within Network Rail!
- Location: Middlesborough (2 minutes from Middlesborough train station)
- Start dates – ASAP.
- Hours: Full time – Monday – Friday – 35 hours a week
- Pay rate: £11.60 per hour
- Assignment length: 6 Months with the possibility of extension
- Working arrangements: Office based, with the possibility of hybrid working
The purpose of the role is to be key in coordinating and supporting Network Rail’s administration working as part of the Middlesborough office.
About The Role
- Working under the direction and supervision of Network Rail, you will provide administrative duties in Network Rail’s Middlesborough office
- Using spreadsheets to create time sheets, file orders, and other general admin responsibilities
- Completing general office and administration tasks
- Handle queries and be able to communicate with members of the team
The Successful Candidate Will Have
- Good eye for detail
- Confidence in using Microsoft Office Packages
- Positive approach to problem solving and issue resolution
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to make effective decisions based on evidence and document those clearly
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work to tight and changing deadlines
- Ability to ask questions to understand the situation
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply now or email your CV directly