This job listing is about BTCBITNET in Riga, Riga, Latvia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
We are looking for the Head of IT Infrastructure for growing FinTech company with a strong Linux/Windows background, who will help us build highly-available, scalable and efficient hybrid infrastructure.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Responsible for the maintenance, configuration and implementation of Infrastructure systems, physical networking equipment, Virtualization Infrastructure.
• Install and upgrade Infrastructure software (e.g. OS, tools), manage VM’s and integrate automation tools (e.g. Ansible/Terraform).
• Troubleshoot hardware, software errors and bugs by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing the impact of issues.
• Perform and delegate regular backup operation and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery and failover procedures.
• Responsible for capacity, storage, and resource planning.
• Responsible for Monitoring and Alert configuration of IT Infrastructure.
• Engage with the Heads of other departments and support the delivery of all technology objectives
• Translate the Directorate vision into tangible plans and process for IT to ensure we support the organization to deliver its Corporate Strategy, ultimately deliver a clear roadmap for the IT function
• Lead and develop the IT Infra team, ensuring it is able, willing, and equipped to support business needs
Required Hard Skills/Abilities:
• professional experience working with Linux, HA, Scalable Infrastructure, 24×7 live systems.
• Strong knowledge of Virtualization technologies (Virtual Machines, Virtual Storage, Virtual Networking).
• Strong knowledge of Physical Server equipment (branded environment)
• Experience working with Networking (Redundancy, Load balancing, Firewall, Switches)
• Interest on top of your Linux skills: Storage, Information Security, docker, containerization, Big Data
• Knowledge of Automatization tools (e.g. Terraform/Ansible)
• Experience with AWS Cloud Infrastructure administration
• Knowledge of Monitoring tools (Prometheus, Grafana, Zabbix, etc.)
• Database knowledge: MySQL, PostgreSQL, experience in support/configuration/troubleshooting.
Experience & Soft skills:
• Comprehensive awareness of existing & developing technologies and how they can be applied by the organization to achieve business value or operational efficiency
• Passion to see technology used to improve the day-to-day experience of internal users and service delivery experience of customers/service users.
• Experienced people manager, able to motivate and build high performing teams of technical and business IT specialists that understand business needs and provide enabling IT services to meet them
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) & ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and with external parties
• Organized, innovative and target driven
• Willingness to learn new technologies (K8S)
• Be a self-starter and incredibly motivated
• Russian & English languages
We are FinTech and we are flexible, but if we should name the numbers, then pay range for this position can vary from EUR3000 and up to EUR5000 net, however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us.
We provide you with the perfect environment and tools that allows you to realize your ambitions and to grow professionally.
Join our team! We are growing and our employees grow with us!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Riga, Riga, Latvia
Application Deadline: N/A