This job listing is about Tookitaki in Oslo, Norway 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Our Ideal Candidate
As a member of the Tookitaki Marketing team, you will play a meaningful role in the Marketing department. You will be a representative of our Tookitaki brand by being the first point of contact with potential customers. You will be also responsible for outbound prospecting into potential customers and also potentially growing the Tookitaki footprint within existing accounts where required. You will support the marketing and sales teams in building pipeline.
This is a phenomenal opportunity for a high-energy, motivated, and organized team member. This role will allow you to gain exposure to all aspects of a marketing and sales cycle and the ability to have a hand in some of the hottest opportunities we work on, in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ of experience in related role
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Articulate the Tookitaki business value proposition to assess buying interest
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest to stimulate opportunity
- Conduct high level conversations with senior level executives
- Manage and nurture leads and territory in HubSpot through to SQL, collaborating with Sales on key lead stages.
- Consistently over-achieve quotas
- Minimum of 2 years of sales development or telemarketing/teleprospecting experience, ideally within Anti-money Laundering knowledge
- Preferred qualification – ACAMS certified
- Endlessly curious – you love asking questions and learning
- Fearless attitude – proven track record at achieving measurable goals
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high-volume environment
- Experience using Hubspot or Salesforce, or similar preferred
- Team player – working with the Marketing team to develop a territory plan
- Able to converse and read in English and any local languages in Brazil (eg. Portuguese)
- Opportunity to work on market leading AI and Analytics products for Global Markets
- Opportunity to innovate, Learn and Grow
- Attractive variable compensation package
- Flexible working hours – everything is results-oriented
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning organization in the hottest space in tech – artificial intelligence and advanced machine learning.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oslo, Norway
Application Deadline: N/A