Website Capio Group
This job listing is about Capio Group in Sacramento, CA 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
This job would only go forward if that candidate secures/provides a qualified lead that results in a viable sales opportunity for Capio Group.
Since 2010, we have been working with some of the largest government agencies in California, helping them to solve their greatest challenges. We are a small firm dedicated to big ideas and enjoy the rewards that come from hard work and commitment to our client base. We offer the salary and benefits of the bigger companies with the added bonus of a flexible workplace and a great work-life balance.
Scope of Work:
The Business Development Specialist will build and manage long-lasting, trusting relationships with Capio Group leads (prospective clients and business partners), develop new business from leads, actively seek new sales opportunities to support customer initiatives, collaborate with Capio Group proposal development and technical teams, and generate more revenue for the Capio Group. The Business Development Specialist will be responsible for establishing networks with industry specialists, maintaining valued customer and lead relationships, and helping secure great contracts.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Manage the sales of information technology-based services that include Project Management, Custom Application Development, System Configuration & Integration, Data Management, and Cloud Infrastructure.
- Identifying new Leads by leveraging current network and researching/finding opportunities to expand network.
- Develop customer and business partner leads. Nurture relationships with a goal of generating/sourcing viable business opportunities.
- Assessing and advising on potential joint ventures or partnerships with other companies.
- Helping close contracts that promote sustained revenue.
- Liaising with Sales, Marketing, and Management to align strategies aimed at increasing revenue.
- Evaluating and improving sales, marketing, and branding strategies.
- Maintaining knowledge of industry trends and building industry partnerships.
- Must have at least two (2) years of CA government sales experience.
- Must have at least two (2) years of experience participating in the CA government proposal development process.
- Must have at least two (2) years of experience participating in lead and business development process.
- Must have at least two (2) years experience with performing research on prospective clients, business partners, or equivalent.
- Proficiency in CRM, knowledgeable in productivity suite – Google preferred, MS office is also acceptable.
- Comfortable representing the company at trade organizations, committees and client/vendor meetings.
- Ten (10) years working in Government Information Technology with the State of California.
- Two (2) years working as a Account Manager or Technical Manager serving State of California government organizations.
- Two (2) years of responsible project management experience managing large-scale information technology (IT) projects.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At Capio Group, our employees are our greatest asset and diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. Our commitment to these values is unyielding and is central to our mission and to our impact. We know that having diverse perspectives helps to generate better ideas to solve the complex problems of our diverse clients and the communities they serve.
Company: Capio Group
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Sacramento, CA
Application Deadline: N/A