Website Madison Recruitment
This job listing is about Madison Recruitment in Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Are you an administrative superstar, looking to take the next step forwards in your career? Do you want to work for an internationally recognised company, consistently innovating the market and driving company success? If the answer is yes, then Madison Recruitment would like to hear from you!
We are recruiting for a Business Operations Support Coordinator to join our client, is a global business leader within the I.T services field. Our client holds a legacy of innovative technology and proven expertise in capturing, transforming, managing information, and delivering solutions that power today’s ever changing work environments.
As the Business Operations Support Coordinator you will play an integral role within the accounts and sales team, you will be involved in all administration activates for the business to drive success and customer satisfaction.
- Works closely with the Commercial, Major Account and Financial Services Team.
- Provide daily administration support around reporting, management, project management and proposal requirements
- Support the commercial account managers to assist in recognising client account trends and anomalies
- Assist in client site audits and small-scale project management Liaising with the Technical Support staff regarding technical issues
- Database management including database clean-up
- Working collaboratively with colleagues to support them with general office and administration duties
What You’ll Bring
- Some interest or experience within the sales space – excellent communication ability
- Able to assist in general customer enquiries, passionate about building industry and product knowledge
- Excellent self-management and organisational skills
- Computer skills – easily picks up new software and is able to competently use the Microsoft suite – Excel, Word, Outlook
- Organised, high attention to detail, flexible and adaptive
- Work for an organisation that puts its staff first – learning and career development opportunity readily available
- Excellent salary & workplace benefits
- Cohesive and close nit team environment
This is an opportunity not to be missed, if you feel this role is for you I would really like to hear from you. Apply with your CV and cover letter and ill be in touch!
Company: Madison Recruitment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
Application Deadline: N/A