Human Resources Officer in Call Mobility Pvt Ltd Kathmandu, Bāgmatī, Nepal
Website Call Mobility Pvt Ltd
This job listing is about Call Mobility Pvt Ltd in Kathmandu, Bāgmatī, Nepal 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
- Recruiting staff – this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, short-listing, interviewing and selecting candidates
- Working with our accountant to develop and implement HR policy, pay scale, reimbursements and likewise
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met.
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Perform orientations, on-boarding and update records with new hires
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Human Resource specialization will be preferred or other business related degree
- Must have 2 years of experience in HR
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional HR Management. HR degree is welcomed but not required.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Good analyzing, negotiating, communicating and contracting skills.
- Is aware of HR laws and policies in Nepal
- Passion to be self-updated with the country and global matters touching HR areas.
- Independent, yet a team worker
Company: Call Mobility Pvt Ltd
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kathmandu, Bāgmatī, Nepal
Application Deadline: N/A