This job listing is about Avanade in Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
We have 5 openings for CapasitorJS Developer, ranging from junior to senior levels, to start on a project in the telecommunications industry.
As a Mobile and Device Developer leveraging on CapasitorJS, you will define the functional and technical design, and lead the coding and testing of software applications to meet business requirements focusing on developing mobile applications design and implementation. You will apply functional knowledge and technical expertise in the implementation of configuration changes, be involved in determining UI/interaction development, logic, consuming APIs, and maintenance of software applications.
- Designs, constructs, tests, implements and optimizes portions of basic systems that enable and support business and engineering functions.
- Collects & analyze detailed user and technical requirements. Translate into programming solutions while ensuring the solution meets customer needs and expectations.
- Investigates and resolves technical problems.
- Maintains security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documents.
- Continuously learning on emerging tools, techniques and technologies.
Qualifications & Technical Skills
- Minimum 3 – 9 years of technical consulting, web application or mobile app development experience.
- Preferably with Prior track record of completed at least 3 system development projects as a system analyst/team lead, with a full SDLC.
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Working experience in Telco Industry is an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with:
- Front-end Web and Mobile App Development
- NPM, Node.js
- HTML5, CSS, UI/UX Concepts
- ASP.NET MVC
- C#, Entity Framework
- Web services, WCF, Web API
- Concept of SOA/EAI architecture
- Excellent communication skills with hands-on experience working on component-based applications in a distributed environment.
- Ability to effectively engage with business users on discussions regarding complex and core operating business processes, drive solutions design from both business and technical perspectives and demonstrated the ability to build professional relationships.
- A collaborative team player who is passionate about technology.
What We Offer You
Come for the distinctive experiences you have helping forward-thinking corporations, non-profits, and governments push the boundaries of digital innovation. Stay for the limitless learning opportunities that encourage you to master Microsoft and pursue big ideas. Enjoy ambitious growth for yourself as part of Avanade’s people-first culture with benefits like employee share purchasing, flexible work arrangements, a commitment to diversity and inclusion, and competitive pay.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital, cloud and advisory services, industry solutions and design-led experiences across the Microsoft ecosystem. Every day, our 59,000 professionals in 26 countries make a genuine human impact for our clients, their employees and their customers.
We have been recognized as Microsoft’s Global SI Partner of the Year more than any other company. With the most Microsoft certifications (60,000+) and 18 (out of 18) Gold-level Microsoft competencies, we are uniquely positioned to help businesses grow and solve their toughest challenges.
We are a people first company, committed to providing an inclusive workplace where employees feel comfortable being their authentic selves. As a responsible business, we are building a sustainable world and helping young people from underrepresented communities fulfil their potential.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com .
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Application Deadline: N/A