This listing is about Capgemini in Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Telford + Flexible working
An Overview Of The Role
The Lead Atlassian Engineer is a high-profile technical leadership role in one of only two Atlassian Global Alliance Partners. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the largest and most complex Atlassian systems and most well-known Atlassian customers around the world.
Ideally already certified as an Atlassian Master, you will design, deploy, integrate, configure, performance-tune, migrate and support systems that help our clients to achieve their business outcomes using products such as Jira, Jira Service Management, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Crowd, Opsgenie, Jira Align and more; whilst exploiting the full range of Atlassian marketplace add-ons to augment the core Atlassian product family features and give our clients the solution they need.
You will also coach, mentor and guide client staff on solutions and train them where necessary, whilst leading a small team of engineers who will also benefit from your knowledge and mentoring to become world-class Atlassian engineers.
Why this role?
If you want an unrivalled career as a globally-recognised Atlassian engineer, this is the role for you. You will benefit from the resources and client list of an Atlassian Global Alliance Partner. This will bring the opportunity to make a real difference to the working lives of tens of thousands of people by creating or improving Atlassian systems that help our clients’ employees, partners and customers to work better, together.
We know that no-one knows everything. Because of that we offer outstanding support, both through your peer network and training and certification opportunities. The knowledge and experience you gain can then be shared through our global community and externally in the market, giving you a platform to gain international recognition for your technical leadership.
As Part Of The Role, Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Acting as the Lead engineer for client engagements
- Coaching, mentoring and developing other Atlassian Engineers
- Carrying out technical review of other engineers’ work
- Contributing to the broader Capgemini engineering community
- Contributing to Capgemini’s technology strategy for solution engineering
- Developing business opportunities by identifying the art of the possible of Atlassian solutions for our clients and sharing your compelling vision with them
- Providing technical solution design input into commercial proposals
- Proactively identifying and leading activities that build Capgemini’s internal Atlassian delivery community and its partner status with Atlassian.
What You Will Bring
You will bring knowledge and experience of several of the following, with the desire, proactivity and motivation to become an expert in anything that is outside of your experience:
- Designing, deploying, integrating, configuring, performance-tuning, migrating, consolidating and supporting large-scale complex Atlassian systems, both self-hosted and Atlassian Cloud
- Agile ways of working, Scaled Agile and Enterprise Agile Planning
- IT Service Management, especially ITIL.
- Software development principles, practices and methods such as DevOps and Continuous Integration
- Exploiting Atlassian systems for wider business benefit including non-IT functions such as finance, HR, marketing etc.
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Work Life Harmony
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
See what it’s like to work at Capgemini. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm
Job Location: Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com