This listing is about Capita in Runcorn, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Salary: potential to earn up to £23,925 per annum
Location: Preston Brook (Runcorn) Free bus available to site from Runcorn and Warrington
Hours: 37.5 hour per week
Call Centre Sales Advisor
Enhancing the customer experience as a Call Centre Sales Advisor
As an Inbound Sales & Retentions Advisor, you’ll promote and sell products and services with a focus on customer retention and satisfaction.
We’ll provide you with the technology, software and training you need to get started, and we’ll be there to help. However, it’s your positivity, empathy, honesty, and resilience that will make all the difference in this role, as you stay calm and collected in the face of uncertainty. Join us and you’ll be helping to create a stronger future for everyone.
What You’ll Be Doing
- supporting with inbound calls within our contact centre environment
- delivering a service which makes your customers feel valued and supported
- offering products and services to new and existing customers to aid customer retention and satisfaction
- ensuring sales are regulatory compliant: adhering to prepared selling scripts
- investigating and resolving complaints
- maintaining and updating our customer database
What We’re Looking For
- confidence and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- an ability to learn new skills quickly including adopting new processes and technology
- an ability to think on your feet and adapt to different situations
- a good listener, who can be empathetic, show patience and adapt their behaviours to suit different callers
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary – £18,525 base salary
- 22 days’ holiday (pro rata) plus public holidays
- Pension scheme and a childcare scheme
- Monthly incentive scheme
- A wide range of discounts on everything from retail, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology.
You’ll get the chance to join a network of 61,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals, working across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop with us, there may even be the opportunity to extend your contract further. We’ll provide the support you need to do all of this, because our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What Will Happen Next
- Choose apply now to fill out our short application
- Your application will be reviewed by our global recruitment team
- We will invite you to take part in an interactive game based assessment called Arctic Shore Assessment. Please look out for an email from [email protected] and complete as soon as possible
- Once you have completed your assessment you will be invited to a video interview with a member of the recruitment team
To view our Covid-19 and process adjustments information, please visit the Capita Careers site.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. During the application process, you’ll be asked to share your personal characteristics and data with us. This helps us understand our audience so we can make sure we are doing everything we can to attract a diverse range of people and ensure our recruitment processes are fair and inclusive.
Job Location: Runcorn, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org