This listing is about Capita in Runcorn, England, United Kingdom
About the job
HR Operations Partner – Capita Experience
As HR Operations Partner, you will be providing comprehensive and pragmatic operational HR support and solutions to Management Teams within our Telco, Media and Technology Division of Capita Experience, working in line with our Company Values, Company procedures and legal requirements.
Reporting into a Senior HR Business Partner, you will proactively partner and collaborate with Management teams, provide pragmatic and commercially focussed solutions in relation to people issues.
For this role we are looking to see evidence in business partnering, and individuals who can anticipate change and seek to implement initiatives in advance.
Location – we’re still working from home but later in 2022 we are looking to do hybrid working, so proximity to our site at Preston Brook (Warrington) or Leeds or even Dearne Valley (near Rotherham) will be required. You’ll manage your own diary and time, and we are flexible in how we work, you’re likely to be in the office 2 to 3 days a week.
- This is an exciting time to be part of this division – please review further details below and apply
HR Operations Partner
What you’ll be doing:
- Building strong professional relationships with Management teams and participate in Senior Management Team meetings
- Providing commercially focussed advice and support to Managers on all Employee Relations issues in line with Company procedures including disciplinary, grievance and sickness absence issues
- Raising awareness of business regarding current and new Employment Legislation as well as other corporate initiatives
- Seeking commercial resolutions to Employment Tribunals and manage relationship with solicitors and ACAS
- Managing settlement agreements in liaison with the Managers and solicitors
- Leading the HR work stream on ad hoc projects e.g. restructuring, change management, Group HR initiatives, talent development, employee engagement
What We’re Looking For
- You will be a strong generalist HR experience, with experience preferably gained within a commercial and fast paced environment
- Regular Union exposure and experience managing to successful conclusion a range of complex HR issues including redundancies, dismissals, change management
- CIPD qualified and/or equivalent experience/or currently working towards qualification with up to date knowledge of Employment Law.
- Experience of employment tribunal claims and settlement agreements
- Experience of partnering management teams to deliver people plans and initiatives
- Experience of working in complex structures and organisations where delivery of people services is through a mix of supplier arrangements
About Capita Customer Experience
At Capita Customer Experience, we’re transforming customer experiences. Our expert teams handle more than 100 million customer conversations every year across phone, email, web and more. We’re partnering with clients like O2, Samsung, BBC TVL Licencing and RSPCA and have 19 contact centres across the UK, India, Poland and South Africa. Join us and discover better as you find new ways to delight customers.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- 23 days’ holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform.
You’ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You’ll be joining a network of 50,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What We Hope You’ll Do Next
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
To view our Covid-19 and process adjustments information, please visit the Capita Careers site.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. During the application process, you’ll be asked to share your personal characteristics and data with us. This helps us understand our audience so we can make sure we are doing everything we can to attract a diverse range of people and ensure our recruitment processes are fair and inclusive.
Job Location: Runcorn, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org