IT Support Specialist in Capitalcom Sofia, Sofia City, Bulgaria
This job listing is about Capitalcom in Sofia, Sofia City, Bulgaria 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
We are a leading trading platform that is ambitiously expanding to the four corners of the globe. Our top-rated products have won prestigious industry awards for their cutting-edge technology and seamless client experience. We deliver only the best, so we are always in search of the best people to join our ever-growing talent team.
We are looking for an IT Support Specialist in our newly opened office in Sofia!
- Resolve technical end-user service and support incidents and requests
- Set up, deploy, and maintain end-user equipment
- Exercise sound professional judgment in the analysis of problems in order to properly resolve them
- Run diagnostics of the technical condition of the equipment before sending it for repair
- Create user instructions and keep them up to date
- Grant access to internal services and maintenance of the “Access Catalog”
- Maintain the corporate messenger and ticket system
- Handle all communication with contractors/service providers
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT and/or relevant experience in a related field of subject matter
- 1-2 years of working experience at the IT Service Desk
- Strong communications skills to effectively consult with end-users to provide explanation, guidance, and direction on requests and issues
- Exemplary customer service skills with the ability to deliver consistent, professional communications
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Confident knowledge of the PC at the level of an advanced user
- Attention to detail and accountability for assigned tasks
What you get in return:
For starters, a competitive salary, medical insurance, and pension fund.
You get to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company that rewards talent, initiative and creativity and offers rapid career progression. Additional paid days-off and the opportunity to work with one of the smartest teams on the market.
We allow our people to work flexibly if they wish to and don’t like to micromanage their working lives. Things like employee well-being and work-life balance are embedded in our company culture.
Be part of the leading digital assets movement and elevate your career with us!
We are looking for all sorts of talent and have a number of vacancies. (Developers, designers, creatives, strategists and crypto enthusiasts).
Send us your resume and maybe there is a place for you in our team.
Job listing or not, we always have a place for the right people!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sofia, Sofia City, Bulgaria
Application Deadline: N/A