This Job Listing is about Care South Careers in Yeovil,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
<!--> We offer our Home Care Assistants: free uniform, free DBS, free Life assurance, free RAC cover, paid travel time, 45p per mile & great pay rates.
Care South, a leading not for profit registered charity, have exciting opportunities for Home Care Assistants to join our Somerset service working in Yeovil and the local area.
This community-based Home Care Assistant role will be supporting clients with a variety of needs including personal care within their own homes, it is essential all applicants hold a driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
This position is suitable for anyone looking for Care Assistant, Home Care Assistant, Support Worker or Healthcare Assistant roles.
Flexible hours are available for the Home Care Assistant role. We deliver care to our clients between 7am to 2pm and 4pm to 10pm.
Care South want our Home Care Assistants to feel valued, in return we offer:
Key duties for Home Care Assistants include:
- £500 Welcome bonus
- £10.35ph weekdays - £12.35ph weekends
- Free Life Assurance for staff with contracted hours
- Enhanced Bank Holiday pay rates
- All Travel time paid at the national living wage
- 45p per mile mileage allowance, paid fortnightly
- Blue Light discount card
- RAC breakdown cover
- Paid DBS and uniform
- Reward and recognition schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Outstanding training, qualification and career advancement opportunities
- All contact visits a minimum of 30 minutes
Care is at the HEART of everything we do and it is our values that inspire us, not profits.
- Identifying the needs and abilities of our clients and providing personal care and encouragement to them
- Assisting with medication, meal preparation and domestic services
- Supporting with community visits (shopping and leisure trips)
- Regular communications with the office support team
- Reflect our HEART values in your day-to-day work
PEOPLE | PASSION | PURPOSE
YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OR ABOVE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.-->
- A genuine desire to make a positive impact on the lives of our clients
- Previous experience in a care setting is desirable but not essential as Care South provide full training
- Holder of a driving licence with access to a vehicle.
- Business insurance on vehicle or happy to obtain it.
- Flexible in the hours you can work and able to work every other weekend
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Holder of an enhanced DBS on the update service or be prepared to undertake