Website Carrington West
This listing is about Carrington West in Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
About the job
I’m currently recruiting for an Associate with a background in Traffic and Parking for a fast growing consultancy in Edinburgh. After huge levels of growth and expansion over the past 2 years, which has led to 2 further offices and a number of high profile project wins, our clients, a multi-disciplinary award winning consultancy, are looking to add a further expand the capabilities in the Scotland.
My client are a forward thinking company, who’s culture is built around their staff. If you are looking to work for a company where you are truly valued as an employee, please apply below.
- Work in collaboration with the Regional Leadership Team, contribute to the development and implementation regional action plans;
- Manage project resources within the business unit, including the supervision and development of multidisciplinary and multi-location teams
- Contribute to business growth initiatives and support the diversification of the Client base and service offering;
- Ensure customer satisfaction and develop long-term Client relations;
- Contribute to regional and national level forums within the service and sector areas;
- Ensure compliance with the business unit’s financial and performance targets and indicators through the effective monitoring and leadership of people and projects;
- Contribute to the effective development and management of annual budgets;
- Ensure compliance with relevant industry legislation and design standards, quality management systems and procedures;
- Coordinate and participate in small, medium and large scale projects within the regional and across the business;
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or relevant discipline;
- Membership of professional institution, IEng or working towards CEng status (ICE, CIHT or equivalent)
- 7-10 years’ experience delivering relevant technical and professional services within the industry;
- Team player with ability to lead teams and individuals, work under pressure, and deliver efficient technical services on time and within budget;
- Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly and efficiently individually and through others
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels;
- Experience developing and leading opportunity pursuits, business and account management and experience establishing and developing Client relationships;
- Demonstrable experience of project management including experience of project implementation, change management and value engineering;
- 27 days annual leave and Public Holidays
- Private Health Cover
- Continued Professional Development and Training
- Annual Professional Membership
- Flexible Working Environment
- An attractive pension scheme
- Fun and friendly working environment
- Work social functions and events
What You Need To Do Now
If you are interested in this role and fit the criteria above, please send us your application today. If you have any questions about the vacancy please click APPLY NOW or contact Zubair Ahmed at Carrington West for more information on 02393 876065.
If you feel that you are right for this job technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for jobs very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current job for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Traffic & Parking professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 70+ years’ experience in this market. Please call Zubair at Carrington West on 02393 876065 for more information.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.
Company: Carrington West
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com