Website Carrington West
This listing is about Carrington West in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Due to unprecedented growth over the last year, my client are looking to add a Drainage Engineer to the business. As theDrainage Engineer you will join the Flood and Water Management Team based in London. You’ll be working with an industry leading and award winning team who have expanded continuously whilst bringing in a mix of interesting forward thinking schemes in the industry
A healthy work-life balance is key for anyone in their career which is why our clients offer flexible working to everyone, and the ability to work remotely when needed.
- The design, modelling and documentation of civil infrastructure components of the projects, including but not limited to, drainage design, SuDS designs and hydraulic models
- Liaison or consultation with statutory authorities or undertakers as necessary to implement the construction of the project.
- Preparing reports
- Assist in the preparing contract documents
- Production of drawings (AutoCAD) and (Civil3D)
- Communicating with suppliers, clients, contractors, the public and other engineers
- Analysing problems and developing innovative solutions
- Compliance with Health & Safety, environmental and managerial procedures
- Delivering specifically assigned tasks to time and cost
- Working towards professional qualifications and undertaking training
The Ideal candidate
- Accredited degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (or equivalent)
- A minimum of two years’ experience in drainage and SuDS design in either local authority or private sector.
- Experience in delivering drainage packages using MicroDrainage, InfoDrainage and Civil3D
- Self-motivated and diligent
- Organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Ambition, vision, enthusiasm and the drive to keep on developing your technical skills and achieve Chartered status
- Ability to apply your technical knowledge to analyse problems and create innovative solutions
- £Negotiable and subject to experience
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Continuous training and development
- Yearly Professional Membership of your choice
- Plenty of company organised social functions
What You Need To Do Now
If you are interested in this role and fit the criteria above, please send us your application today. If you have any questions about the vacancy please click APPLY NOW or contact Zubair Ahmed at Carrington West for more information on 02393 876065.
If you feel that you are right for this job technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for jobs very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current job for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Traffic & Parking professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 70+ years’ experience in this market. Please call Zubair at Carrington West on 02393 876065 for more information.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.
Company: Carrington West
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com