Website Causon Business Finance
This listing is about Causon Business Finance in Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Causon Business Finance is an ambitious finance brokerage, based in the “Shed of Shillings” in West Leicestershire. We connect lenders to successful businesses and business owners who are looking for monies to grow their business, or reward themselves with amazing cars (so you’d better like nice cars!). We create Bespoke Financial Solutions through Lasting Business Relationships.
We are a small family business with a thirst for improving our customers lives using finance to do it. We are growing and our programme of sales and marketing means that we need to recruit an enthusiastic new member to the team.
You will be a part of a small team and will want to grow in a role which is supporting the generation of documentation and administration of the business and our finance products (business loans) using telephone and emails to communicate with internal and external customers. The majority of the initial training will be on the job. Self motivated learning and personal growth are an expectation and we will invest time and resources to help you to achieve your personal goals. You will get a flavour for what we do by checking out our website and video content we are creating: https://causonbusinessfinance.co.uk/
The day job/tasks
· Generating customer documents for signing
· Customer, supplier and lender contact by email & phone to progress credit decisions, invoices, customer service queries and chasing documents for signing
· Managing workflows & updating data using a CRM system alongside sales people
· Using Quickbooks accounts package to generate invoices, chase bills and produce finance reports for management
· Generating/monitoring customer feedback through email contacts
· Checking client documentation for accuracy
· Reception duties (telephone answering, guest welcoming, post etc)
We will expect you to be:
· Self motivated, with LOADS of grit and determination to succeed
. Comfortable using telephone, emails (in that order) and IT systems
· Keen to learn on the job but also willing to enrol on specific training courses to accelerate your learning where appropriate
· Outside interests other than “drinking down the pub with my mates” or “watching TV/films”
We will expect you to have:
· Excellent IT skills around Office 365 apps including Word, Excel, Outlook, and ideally a working knowledge of accounts packages (Quickbooks online or similar).
· Minimum of grade 4 and above GCSE English and Maths, with ideally 5 passes in total
· A pleasant and cheery voice on the phone
· An attention to detail around documentation
. A willingness to learn and seek self improvement
If you think that sounds like you, or someone you know, email us at [email protected] and we will let you know what we need you to do to apply.
Company: Causon Business Finance
Job Location: Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A