This Job Listing is about Centrica in Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
<!--> Planning & Dispatch Agent (SMART) – This is a full time permanent position (37 hours per week)
Location - reporting to our office in Leeds. Here’s the address:
New Bridge House
Leeds City Office Park
Salary - £23,757 per annum+ OTE range of 5% - 12.5% (paid quarterly)
Shift patterns – The department is open Monday to Friday 0700–1830 and Saturday 0800– 1730. Please only apply for this role if you can work, on rotation, within these hours.
Start date - 10th October.
Training Details - Monday to Friday 9:00am-5:00pm for six weeks at our Leeds Office. Once you have demonstrated you are confident in doing the role, you will move to a mixture of home and office working. Currently our teams visit the office one day per week as a minimum. This may change subject to business requirements so ensure your commute is manageable. We really don’t want you to miss any training so no holidays will be authorised during this time.
At British Gas our customers and our colleagues are our priority. Our mission is to provide energy services and solutions to our customers Sustainably. Affordably and Simply. It’s what we do best. We’re proud to live our values every single day. We care. We’re courageous. We collaborate with each other.
Lockdown has taught us that nothing is impossible, so when you’re working from home, we’ll supply all your IT equipment - you’ll just need a desk, a comfortable chair and a stable, wired internet connection (10mps)
What You’ll Be Doing…
And The Skills We Need From You…
- You’ll be working on our Planning and Dispatch Metering Team dealing with inbound calls from our engineers who are visiting our customers at home to repair faults with their meters
- You’ll be asking the right questions, having timely conversations, and making it your priority to support and deliver an amazing customer experience.
- Throughout the day you’ll review our planning boards and support our engineers with the day to scheduling of their work. Providing solutions and alternatives to ensure they deliver the right service within our agreed timescales and service level agreements. Living our values everyday.
- We’ll be asking you to escalate any emergency appointments and liaise closely with our engineers to ensure our vulnerable customers are cared for in the right way
Let’s Talk Benefits…
- You should have a flair for prioritising, scheduling, and logical thinking – these qualities make amazing Planning and Dispatch Agents and will be part of your KPI's
- You need to be digitally savvy. Super confident with your IT skills to use our planning and forecasting systems to maintain accurate records
- Naturally you should and have fantastic communication skills both written and verbal, and we’ll be assessing for these skills throughout our recruitment process.
- This department is often incredibly fast paced and, at times, can be high pressure. Your resilience, agility and ownership skills are key to this role.
- You’ll also need the confidence to highlight issues or process improvements to ensure we continue to provide the best possible service to our customers
- Oh, and don’t forget we’d love to see you self-develop and improve your skills in the role and the wider business – we’ll support you with that too!
You’ll need the Right to Work in the UK so a passport or a birth certificate and proof of National Insurance are essential. A financial check will be carried out before you start to ensure you meet our criteria for employment. We’ll also ask you to complete a DBS Check (Criminal Records) and of course we’ll collect your previous employment references as standard.
We'd love to hear from you if you think you match what we're looking for.
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension
- 25 days holiday (plus the usual bank holidays)
- A superb selection of fabulous flexible benefits