Website Cheil UK
This listing is about Cheil UK in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Welcome to Cheil London.
Based in the heart of Bankside’s growing creative community – and just a stone’s throw away from the Tate Modern – we’re a 170-strong group of thinkers and tinkerers who make things that move.
We build campaigns. Shops. Robots. One-of-a-kind-experiences. Anything that will help transport people, brands and products. Always rooted in digital innovation.
It’s an approach that’s seen us partnering with the likes of Absolut, Coca-Cola, Samsung and Jaguar Land Rover, creating enduring ideas for any marker – and within any medium.
In the nutshell
Here at Cheil we are seeking a strong Atlassian/Jira Administrator to join our Core IT team and support our self-hosted application suite.
You will be responsible for supporting, maintaining, and extending our Atlassian suite which includes Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Crowd and Jira Service Desk.
You will also take ownership over tasks such as process implementation, enhance Jira Projects with custom workflows and behaviors, integrate Atlassian products with other internal applications, and drive efficiencies for our organization.
The day to day looks like
- Configuration, maintenance, and administration of Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Crowd, Bitbucket and Jira Service Desk),
- Evaluate and manage the usage of Atlassian add-ons to meet team and business needs,
- Work with wider business stakeholders and other IT team members to identify procedural efficiencies, such as Jira Workflows, custom fields, etc.
- Devise, test, and deploy integration’s between Atlassian products and other internal and external tool chains,
- Conduct training for employees and new hires on Jira and also briefing the team on new functionalities,
- Research and implement new approaches on Jira and Confluence usage,
- Lead technical design sessions, driving project scope, expectations and delivery,
- Provide technical analysis, solutions, help and advice when finding and implementing new products and services,
- Translate business requirements into solutions that are well architected and leverage the Atlassian tools,
- Prompt issue resolution with JIRA Projects and Confluence in coordination with other admins, partner teams and Atlassian premier support,
Stings to your bow
- 3+ years hands on Atlassian stack administration,
- Atlassian certification,
- Knowledge of Scriptrunner and groovy,
- Knowledge of eaziBI,
- Extensive knowledge in supporting, configuring and maintain core Atlassian applications, Jira Software, Confluence, Crowd, Atlassian Access, bitbucket and Jira Service Desk,
- Experience in Atlassian Cloud migration,
The perks you can take advantage of in return
- 25 days holiday
- 1 extra days holiday for moving house
- 3 extra days holiday for wedding or Civil Partnership
- Discounted Samsung products
- Money off gym membership
- Local area discounts and offers (Better Bankside)
- Stakeholder pension with Scottish Widows
- Group Income Protection
- Private medical and dental insurance with Aviva
- Childcare vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
Company: Cheil UK
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A