Website SOLEVO Group
This job listing is about SOLEVO Group in Luanda, Angola 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
SOLEVO is a leading distributor of chemicals and inputs for specific industrial and agricultural segments in Africa. SOLEVO assists African farmers and industries succeed by providing them with a full range of fertilizers, seeds, crop protection products and industrial chemicals they need with a guaranteed quality and good value.
We are currently looking for our subsidiary in Angola a Chemical Sales Representative.
· Drive growth & sustainable value creation for the segment, through an entrepreneurial mindset;
· Understanding the industrial structure of the market;
· Participate to transfer market presence into value creation by driving price, volume, receivables and inventories;
· Participate in building a pipeline of opportunities (segments & products) that will drive the success of Solevo on the long term in the region and underbuilt these with a business plan.
- Development and execution of budgets (AC and margins) for the company’s chemical department.
- Market analysis and annual marketing plan, market survey and action responsibility, resources, organization.
- Implementation and monitoring of projects related to the development of business products.
- Inventory management: Inventories, entries, exits and order entry.
- Implementation and monitoring of our health and safety policy.
- Elaboration of the pricing policy and regular updating of prices for chemical products.
- Develop, implement, and monitor development programs: objectives, situation, costs, organizationesponsibilities.
- Monitoring and coordination of the customer network: distribution, industry…
- Elaboration and implementation of the commercial policy.
- Control of customer payments
- Registration of market/customer/product inquiry updates…
- Reporting on trade, general activity conditions, marketing activity, performance objectives, promotion, others).
- Government and institutional relations (district, industrial, …)
- Degree in Chemical engineering or similar;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Chemicals, water treatments or equivalent;
- Portuguese ( mandatory requirement);
- English (professional level)
· Knowledge of the country’s industrial market/ Water treatment environment;
· Familiar with the local players of the industry;
· Customer and results driven;
· Networking and business Insights;
· Entrepreneurial mind set;
· Deep understanding of sales techniques;
· Negotiation skills;
· Business Development skills;
· Proactivity, rigor and integrity.
Company: SOLEVO Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Luanda, Angola
Application Deadline: N/A