Website Alex Partners
This job listing is about Alex Partners in Lisboa, Lisboa, Portugal 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
My client, a leading, investment backed, global Technology business, headquartered in Lisbon, is looking to hire a Chief Operating Officer (COO).
The COO will be the right-hand person to the CEO, deputy CEO when CEO is absent, acting as MD for HQ operations. This role will have lead Operations (support and maintenance), Implementation (Programs, Projects, Technical Management, Customer Success) and Supply Chain (Procurement, Manufacturing), circa 300 people.
• Collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving organisational vision, operational strategy and hiring levels
• Translate strategy into actionable steps for delivery and growth, implementing organisation-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operations planning
• Oversee the Company’s operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture that ensures team members can thrive and organizational outcomes are met
• Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management and retention
• Overseeing the daily business operations and improving operating procedures for optimal efficiency in HQ
• Assessing and enhancing the efficiency of internal and external operational processes, in HQ and Subsidiaries
• Leading and motivating staff to achieve sales and organisational objectives
• Overseeing the recruitment process to attract the best candidates and reduce employee turnover, mentoring and inspiring employees to key into the vision of management and establishing policies that improve and promote company’s vision and culture
• Continuously evaluates the company performance, analyzes internal operation sand identifies areas for process enhancement, ultimately implementing strategies to improve results
• Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with CEO
• Partners with CEO on sales and financial management so that sufficient investment can be budgeted to achieve growth targets in the near term
• Monitor and report the performance with tracking software and take corrective measures when necessary, and prepare detailed current reports and forecasts;
• Build and maintain trusting relationships with key customers, suppliers, partners, and stakeholders.
The ideal profile will have experience of;
- Leading a team of high-performing professionals to be efficient, productive, and effective, all driven by KPIs, data and numbers
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to approach business from a creative point of view
- Strong software and operational background (SaaS, Service Platforms)
Please note – this role could also lead some other function or MD’s, however this will depend on on the level of the profile hired.
Company: Alex Partners
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lisboa, Lisboa, Portugal
Application Deadline: N/A