Website Antal International
This job listing is about Antal International in Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Job Title: Chief Technology Officer ( CTO) – Nigeria
Salary: Competitive Salary Package + Other Benefits
- Develops a technical strategy for the company shaping technology vision
- Builds an MVP for new products; manages series of product iterations
- Ensures that the technological resources meet the company’s short and long-term needs.
- Develops a meticulous testing system
- Attracts and mentors talented developers handles interviewing, hiring, onboarding and training of engineers.
- Suggests likely technical platforms to use on the project based on technical and commercial properties.
- Updates architecture as needed
- Manages domains and SSL certificates, sets up servers, databases, third-party tools, and ensures company-wide security.
- Outlines the goals for research and development.
- Creates timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Makes executive decisions on behalf of the company’s technological requirements.
- Maintains a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivering of IT projects to market.
- Manages technology budgets and time frames.
- Stays on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensures all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards
- Thinking outside the box. Excels at finding new and better solutions and see how the company will evolve in the long run.
- Challenging the conventional wisdom. Rattles the status quo, take leadership, and see beyond traditional approaches.
- Moving decisively towards business goals. Results-driven by nature, a flawless executor with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Flexibility. Develops an adjustable approach to any situation
- Technical knowledge: chooses the tech stack, programming language, and framework; knows the ins and outs of the software development life cycle and are experienced to incorporate strategies to accelerate time-to-market
- Technical leadership
- Communication skills: communicates the technology strategy to the engineering team, investors, and key stakeholders
- Strategic planning of technological resources: research and creates strategies, improves IT infrastructure and finetunes the engineering team efforts to align with business priorities
- Project management: oversees the flow of work, design stable processes using best practices and methodologies.
- Operational excellence: optimizes operations by enabling agility, security, and reliance within ecosystems. Develops an operating model developed to bridge business and technology strategy.
- Sense of entrepreneurship: chooses the right technology that will engage customers. And delivers a competitive advantage.
- Mentorship and coaching: fosters corporate culture by inspiring an engineering team to grow and develop; actively involved in feedback and retention of team members.
- Future anticipation: continually researches trends in the IT industry, including innovative technologies and advises on the impacts of this technology in the long run.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- MBA preferred.
- 12+ years working in a technological role.
- 5 years managerial experience.
- Advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
Company: Antal International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
Application Deadline: N/A