Draftsman in China Harbour Engineering Co Ltd Hong Kong SAR
Website China Harbour Engineering Co Ltd
This job listing is about China Harbour Engineering Co Ltd in Hong Kong SAR 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Founded in 1980, China Harbour Engineering Company Limited (CHEC), incorporated in People’s Republic of China with limited liability, is a subsidiary of China Communications Construction Company Limited (CCCC),incorporated in People’s Republic of China with limited liability, one of the Global Fortune 500 companies. CHEC has been developing and operating the oversea business on behalf of CCCC. Currently, CHEC has more than 90 overseas branch offices or subsidiaries serving clients in over 100 countries around the world. Today, our 15,000 plus employees are undertaking 30 billion USD worth of projects globally.
CHEC is a leading provider of full services in Engineering-Procurement-Construction (EPC), Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT), and Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) for both public and private sectors. Our diverse infrastructure portfolio includes marine engineering, dredging and reclamation, road and bridge, railway, airport, equipment assembly. The Company has abundant expertise and experiences in other industries as well, such as building, municipal works, environmental, hydraulic engineering, power plant and energy, and resource exploration. By virtue of its advantages in technique, equipment, marketing and manpower, CHEC is providing prestigious services globally and becoming a world-renowned brand in the field of engineering.
Since the inception, CHEC has committed to the core values of keen responsibility, quality return, and win-win cooperation. Motivated by the morale of inclusiveness, integrity, innovation and dedication, CHEC has delivered a series of landmark projects with international reputations. CHEC actively fulfills its enterprise responsibility with due diligence, helping develop the economy and communities around the countries and regions, common interest and goals, and conducting the sustainable growth together with our partners.
- Prepare civil/geotechnical/structural (shop) drawings, for example, plans and sections, RC details etc.;
- Assist engineers on revision of drawings.
- Higher Diploma or above in Civil / Structural Engineering or related discipline;
- Minimum 2-5 years’ relevant experience;
- Hand-on experience of drafting works in multi-disciplinary projects including civil, structural, architectural and MEP nature works;
- Good knowledge in Auto-CAD and commonly used computer software as drafting tools;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is a MUST, experience of BIM modeling in Revit / 3D software / sketch up / Photoshop is an advantage;
- Capable to work independently and manage to handle full set of drawings with proper level of details;
- Strong presentation and liaison skills;
- Strong sense in constructability of engineering works;
- Good team player and working to meet specific deadline;
- Creative, organized, self-motivated and committed.
Please apply by Apply Now with full resume, current/ expected salary and date available.
For details, please visit our company website: https://www.chechk.com/
All personal data collected will only be used for recruitment purpose.
Company: China Harbour Engineering Co Ltd
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hong Kong SAR
Application Deadline: N/A