Website Chipper Cash
This job listing is about Chipper Cash in Kigali City, Rwanda 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Chipper Cash is Africa’s modern mobile payments platform. We’re helping friends, families and loved ones stay connected and securely send money across Africa with incredible ease and peace of mind. Our cross-border payments infrastructure also helps merchants and businesses in Africa accept payments on the internet with no friction. Over 3 million users have joined so far and we’re growing very fast. We have raised a total of $152.2M from Jeff Bezos, Joe Montana and some of the most reputable fintech Venture Capital firms in the world to accelerate the growth of financial services within Africa.
You will join the Pricing Team and play a fundamental role in developing and executing the pricing strategies for our family of products. You will be responsible for monitoring and optimizing our daily prices, working closely with our operations, marketing, finance teams to ensure the achievement of our ambitious growth objectives. You are passionate about data and using data to drive decision making. You are flexible, and thrive in a high energy, collaborative and highly diverse environment. You are comfortable with experimentation and testing hypotheses.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and execute impactful pricing, engagement and GTM strategies across all our countries in partnership with the Pricing Team
- Help position the brand across all diasporas and markets with robust market research and competitive analysis
- Build hypotheses and implement pricing experimentation to understand the market sensitivity to pricing change across all the markets we operate. Monitor results and make recommendations to optimize our pricing position using the learnings.
- Proactively identify new data sources and analysis opportunities to ensure the team is making decisions based on objective and comprehensive insights
- Build pricing optimization models and recommendations to support the company’s growth objectives, always maintaining a customer-centric framework. Align with cross-functional stakeholders on objectives, approach, key priorities and success metrics, leading the execution
- Collaborate closely with other teams to ensure buy-in from a broad range of stakeholders
- Work with the Business Intelligence teams to build and update dashboards, reports, and tools to monitor pricing performance and main revenue KPI’s.
- Build and share insights on the local markets in strong partnership with local teams, marketing and operations. E.g. competitive landscape, macro-economic environment in each of the countries the company operates.
- Manage and monitor multiple product pricing strategies across different global markets and corridors. Close collaboration with finance, liquidity, product and operations to ensure all pricing decisions are aligned with the general Pricing Strategy.
- Perform statistical analysis to measure the market sensitivity to pricing changes
What You Must Have:
- 4+ years in sectors that rely on high volume transactions, dynamic pricing and e.g. Money Transfer, Fintech, Trading, Commodities, Online Travel, Marketplaces, etc.
- 4+ years in Market Sizing and Competitive Research.
- Advanced level of data analysis and manipulation using MS Excel, SQL and / or Python.
- Ability to conduct deep market research in strong collaboration with cross functional teams (e.g. marketing, operations, finance)
- Exceptional understanding of the macroeconomic variables, capable of reading the market trends and making immediate pricing recommendations to maximize the opportunities
- Proven ability to develop pricing strategies in a high-growth, competitive, environment on a global scale
- Problem solving approach to complex business questions and leverage pricing to create a strong competitive advantage.
- Strong communication skills, ability to work cross-functionally with product, business insight, marketing. You are able to build compelling narratives from data
- Strong commercial acumen & well-rounded business knowledge
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- Sense of ownership and working autonomously with limited information.
If you feel you are a fit, please apply because we would love to hear from you. It means a lot to us that you have taken the time to read through our job description so thank you so much for your time. We wish you all the best in your job search.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, veteran status, and any other status. Chipper Cash is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If there are any accommodations that we can provide during the interview process that help you to be confident and do your best work, don’t hesitate to let us know.
Company: Chipper Cash
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kigali City, Rwanda
Application Deadline: N/A