Cinematic Designer in Cloud Imperium Games Köln
Website Cloud Imperium Games
This job listing is about Cloud Imperium Games in Köln 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Cloud Imperium is looking for a Cinematic Designer to create high-quality cutscenes for Squadron 42 under the direction of the Cinematic Directors. The candidate will be able to work on high fidelity AAA tile scenes with A-list actor’s performances. Actors such as, Mark Hamill, Gillian Anderson, Andy Serkis Mark Strong, John Rhys-Davis, Eleanor Tomlinson, and more.
Founded in 2012, Cloud Imperium Games creates cutting-edge videogames that defy expectations. We’re currently developing Star Citizen, a record-breaking multiplayer online space sim, and Squadron 42, a cinematic single-player adventure set in the same universe. Join us as we break boundaries and make videogame history.
For more information about life at Cloud Imperium Games, check this out – https://youtu.beH59z29Odfo
What do our Cinematics Animators do?
- Work closely with the Cinematic Animators and Cinematic Directors to ensure a high degree of quality on all cutscenes.
- Implement Performance Capture provided by Cinematic Animators and create cutscene using the Lumberyard Sandbox Editor.
- Coordinate with cross-studio groups including art, VFX, animation, audio, and production to achieve project objectives.
- Contribute innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of game production and development.
What do we expect from our Cinematics Animators?
- Proven professional experience in game development in a cinematic artist/design capacity.
- Experience, understanding, and ability to build high-quality cutscenes with a focus on cinematic techniques including camera angles, scene layout and blocking, colour and lighting design, and actor blocking.
- Understand animation, timing, staging, and storytelling techniques.
- Follow direction as well as provide imaginative, creative solutions to problems.
- Inherent ability to bring out the best in people around you, remain positive, and motivate your team.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Please submit your application in English.
If you feel you have something to offer this role, even if you don’t think you qualify for all the above, you should still apply – we are an inclusive employer and if you have potential, talent and a great work ethic, we want to hear from you.
CIG is a global company, staunchly committed to cultivating a culture and workplace that celebrates all backgrounds, lifestyles, and perspectives. Together, we are creating a space where authentic recognition, appreciation, and understanding of the importance of diversity is fostered by everyone. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to build a team that represents all walks of life, and we want every employee to bring all the things that make them unique to the work environment. The universe is as vast and varied as the people in it, and it’s our differences that make it special.
We are aware of people receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from CIG. These types of fraud can be carried out through false websites, fake email addresses claiming to be from our company, or social media. We do not ask for your personal info like bank account numbers, identification numbers, etc through social media or chat-based apps, nor do we request or send money for the purchase of business equipment.
If you suspect fraud, please report it to your local authorities, as well as reaching out to us at info @ cloudimperiumgames.com with any information you may have.
Company: Cloud Imperium Games
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Köln
Application Deadline: N/A