This listing is about Cisco in Bengaluru South, Karnataka, India
About the job
What You Will Do
Interested in being challenged and appreciated while embarking in a dynamic career? In an environment where we have each other’s back, where managers actively mentor and where creativity and ambition are valued?
You will program manage strategic global initiatives focusing on developing communication to facilitate cross-functional stakeholder dialogue and decisions to enable long-term success. Will act as a liaison to global key stakeholders and the broader GVSE organizational communications, including executive communications for our global VP. You will work effectively with cross-functional teams while aligning to the leadership team’s initiatives.
- Build and implement scalable, consistent awareness/communication processes to keep stakeholders informed on actions, change, and process
- Discover and detail current state processes, policies and functionality among cross-functional global teams
- Assess and document gaps between current state capabilities and future state capabilities to highlight opportunities to impact success project launch
- Develop visual communication materials to engage and present recommendations workstreams and supporting evidence
You Will Be
- Keeping teams focused and aligned on priorities through communication plan, creation, process, and execution
- Driving strategic cross-functional projects, meetings, and commitments through organized project management
- Crafting and operationalizing the communication governance model, structure, and processes required to ensure clarity and accuracy across complex projects
- Cultivating a positive and inclusive culture, aligned with Cisco’s values where team members can thrive, be fully engaged, and satisfied
Who You’ll Work With
Team members and leadership team across GVSE as well as cross functional team members.
Who You Are
You are a go getter who can connect the dots, gather information, and transform into project plan to communicate for broad understanding. You have a focused approach, a can-do attitude, are collaborative and can cultivate positive relationships. You are an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills, you perform well under deadlines and are detail oriented. You understand and can use all forms of communication (visual, oral, and written) and can bring a fresh, creative approach to your projects. You should be able to contribute to and oversee all content initiatives to ensure impact, brand consistency and a positive experience.
- 5+ years experience in project management and corporate communications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (storytelling)
- Results oriented project manager (tracking and maintaining schedules and deliverables, etc.)
- Ability to build, maintain and expand on communications library and instigate best practices in a globally consistent manner
- Expert level at Microsoft office (PowerPoint)
- Able to work in a high paced constantly changing environment
- Bachelors Degree
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Job Location: Bengaluru South, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com