This job listing is about Citi in Libreville, Estuaire Province, Gabon 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Job Id: 22589356
The CSIS Intrmdt Security Officer is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the sub function/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses’ core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
- This role will play a pivotal role in the daily operations of Citi by interacting with multiple businesses across the enterprise
- This role will leverage subject matter expertise, whether that is physical security and safety, crisis management, security technology, event security/logistics or vendor management
- Responsible for the daily security functions at the Citi facility or Citi occupied property assigned to by the Area Security Manager
- Direct and oversee security and safety activities of site staff, enact supervision and management in an effort to safeguard premises and employees against risk of unauthorized entry, fire, theft, vandalism, and opportunities for criminal activities
- Enforce security rules and safety standards and review security-related problems and ensure that appropriate measures to correct procedures in effort to reduce risk and exposure to risk
- Participate in training, Operational readiness exercises and ensure that you are well practiced and rehearsed in the execution of security operations, drills, assignments and the day- to-day functioning of security systems
- Report any issues with CSIS systems and equipment to ensure a state of perpetual readiness enough to meet or surpass requirements of both internal and/or external audits
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree/Associate’s degree plus equivalent work experience/High School diploma plus equivalent work experience (US only)
- Experience in adhering current security protocols, operations manuals and guides
- Proven ability to foster relationships and interface with external agencies to promote functional excellence
- Demonstrated experience in making sound judgements at a moment’s notice
- Has maintained corporate assets, to include lease vehicles and equipment in a state of perpetual readiness enough to meet or surpass requirements
- Can articulates basic understanding of security vulnerabilities and suggests preventative measures to assist in the mitigation of these potential risks
- Experience in working with security & safety technology
- Demonstrated ability to follow security and safety instructions and procedures; reporting anything out of the ordinary to management and obey rules and regulations set out in delegations of duty, verbal instructions and company policies
- Relevant experience in a private/public sector security environment
- Professional Security certifications
- Experience working in a corporate or financial services security team
- Flexibility to work on call off hours/weekends
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Libreville, Estuaire Province, Gabon
Application Deadline: N/A