This listing is about Citi in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Job Id: 21408241
The candidate will support the PSRM (Payment Systems Risk Management) team in the evaluation, management and approval of memberships. The candidate will have the opportunity to interface from a risk management perspective with the FMIs, regulators, and central banks.
- Analyze FMI exposures, review with the Trading desks/CVA desks when breaches occur and prepare commentary reports for senior management and regulators as/when needed.
- Interact with FMIs on model changes to the margin methodology and guarantee fund methodology.
- Support PSRM in transformational initiatives and emerging responsibilities e.g. complete the required reassessments of existing QCCP’s against PFMI standards; CCP concentration risk appetite framework; Comprehensive stress testing framework for CCP exposures; Basel III capital calculations including stress add-ons, Review/analyze CCAR stress testing results.
- Conduct and approve new FMI Memberships and Material Changes reviews. This includes setting the Membership Risk Rating (MRR) and preparing loss estimates and subsequent updates.
- Participate in new deal review process and NPAC with focus on potential risks and risk mitigation.
- Provide Industry Specialist approvals and maintain credit oversight of Relationship Exposures to all FMIs. This includes conducting Obligor Risk Rating (ORR) and update ORRs annually for all the Credit Managed FMIs.
- Provide support to the RMs and Credit Officers who handle FMIs, including on reporting of exposures, transition to Basel III, etc.
- Interact with legal counsel with regard to documentation negotiation (ISDA, GMRA) with counterparties and assess the legal environment of Citi’s memberships.
- Coordinate annual and interim portfolio reviews of credit relationships managed by PSRM.
- Ensure full compliance with PSRM risk policies and procedures as applicable.Represent PSRM on internal and external risk forums/committees.
Knowledge / Competencies:
- Bachelor degree required (business, economics preferred), graduate degree a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of financial markets and products such as securities, derivatives (OTC derivatives) and/or cash clearing will be an advantage.
- Extensive experience in Risk Management, Relationship Management, or Trading Operations. Analytical roles preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- Ability to collaborate with others to achieve objectives and effective in building working business relationships.
- Self-directed and highly motivated – able to execute and close out an issue in a timely manner.
- Ability to exercise sound, timely independent judgement.
- Strong partnership and influencing skills as well as ability to challenge first line of defense.
- Ability to think ‘out of the box’.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org