Website City Plumbing
This listing is about City Plumbing in Northampton, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Do you have hands-on experience of working as a Digital Product Owner in an eCommerce environment? Do you want to work for a business that will revolutionise the Plumbing & Heating industry? If so, why not join us on our Digital journey at City Plumbing?
2022 will be a huge year for our Digital Transformation and we’re recruiting two Product Owners to work within our Digital team and improve our front-end functionality.
Interested? Then read on to find out more!
It is an exciting time here at City Plumbing. We have recently become a stand-alone business and are making real strides in creating a diverse and inclusive workplace that celebrates and values diversity .
Due to our new ownership, we have committed to change the way we think about our digital platforms and move to an eCommerce-first business so our customers can engage and transact effortlessly across our digital platforms.
You’ll be based within our Digital team and be responsible for improving digital touchpoints that drive our online ambitions.
As a Digital Product Owner your areas of focus will include:
- Working collaboratively to establish a shared vision across the company, coordinating a consensus of priorities that contribute to the ongoing product development journey.
- Defining objectives and measurable benefits to ensure we deliver world-class digital experiences.
- Owning the product roadmap sharing knowledge from other products and programmes to ensure we deliver the greatest possible value from the business.
- Championing the customers’ needs at every stage whilst partnering with the business to break down complex problems into achievable initiatives.
- Governing the workstream product backlog and communicating release plans to ensure the business is clear on our progress.
This is primarily a remote-based role with visits to office locations on an adhoc basis as required.
You should be based in the UK and our Head Office is based in Crick, Northamptonshire.
This means you could be from areas such as Birmingham, Bristol, Cambridge, Chesterfield, Corby, Coventry, Hinckley, Kettering, Leamington Spa, Leeds, Leicester, London, Loughborough, Lutterworth, Market Harborough, Milton Keynes, Nottingham, Northampton, Nuneaton, Oundle, Oxford, Peterborough, Rugby, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Warwick, Wellingborough.
You’ll live and breathe our digital-first ethos, with an agile and proactive approach. You’ll enjoy working collaboratively with the wider team and you’ll be committed to acting with integrity and honesty in everything you do.
Required skills and competencies:
- Experience delivering digital product solutions for a customer-focused business.
- Experience working in a digital environment and executing agile delivery methods.
- Demonstrable experience in bringing products to market and the management of the full end-to-end product development process.
- A focus on results, with excellent interpersonal skills to keep people energised, positive, and focussed on delivering value.
- A strong understanding of the technical architecture of complex web applications.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Agile Environments, Digital Optimisation Manager, Digital Product Manager, Digital Project Lead, Digital Project Manager, Front-End Project Manager, IT Product Owner, Jira, Online, Online Product Owner, Online Trading, Product Owner, Scrum Master, UI
UX, User Experience.
From boilers to bathroom suites, tubing to towel rails and everything in between, City Plumbing has all the products our customers need to complete the job. And we have all you need to build a successful career!
We’re proud of our reputation for selling quality plumbing and heating products to both trade and retail customers and we’re super excited about our future. We put our colleagues at the heart of all we do, giving them all the tools they need to be successful, happy and feel rewarded in their career with us.
Benefits Package and Cultural Environment:
- Discounts, savings and cash back at numerous retailers
- Savings on driving lessons, phone bills, gym memberships as well as further benefits
- Life assurance
- Extended family policy including maternity, paternity, additional annual leave and more
- Mental Health First Aiders and Employee Assistance Programme, let’s be there for each other
- Complete induction and a company that lets you grow and encourages development
- Financial education and loans
- Flexible working options
- Striving to create an environment of inclusion so everyone can be their true self
- And more!
We’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that celebrates and values diversity. Bring your whole self to work regardless of age, disability, gender identity or reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We don’t want you to ‘fit’ our culture, we want you to enrich it. #BelongWithUs
We are committed to best practices in recruitment and undertake Basic Criminal Record Disclosures for candidates that are offered employment within our branches that undertake deliveries for British Gas. This check will only be undertaken after the acceptance of an offer of employment.
Company: City Plumbing
Job Location: Northampton, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org