Website City Plumbing
This listing is about City Plumbing in Northampton, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Want to start a career in eCommerce and Digital? Always wanted to know how a business transacts online with its customers? Just want to work for a business that will support you and allow you to grow?
If so, why not apply for our brand new Online Trading Assistant at City Plumbing!
You’ll be involved in ensuring our websites offer the best customer journeys so that our customers can transact effortlessly with us online.
Interested? Then read on to find out more!
It is an exciting time here at City Plumbing. We have recently become a stand-alone business and are making real strides in creating a diverse and inclusive workplace that celebrates and values diversity .
Due to our new ownership, we are currently recruiting an Online Trading Assistant to ensure that our websites are delivering key sales activities in line with our digital objectives.
Whether this is through product accuracy, content optimisation, or customer journey mapping – you’ll find yourself in a Digital team that is transforming the way our customers think about the Plumbing and Heating trade!
Areas of focus will include:
- Ensuring the website is loaded and optimised including improving product data, filters, navigation, promotions and campaigns to create the best experience for the customer.
- Help manage various initiatives across departments. This will range from briefing, through to proofing and sign-off, ensuring all stakeholders are kept up to date.
- Supporting the marketing team with onsite activity and journeys for specific traffic and activities, customer service and branches with queries, supply chain with demand and commercial and finance with sales and insight.
- Setting up and following best practices to ensure the website is accurate. Completing daily checks to ensure the site is working and providing the best customer experience.
- Supporting senior management with reports and data analysis.
This is a 12-month fixed-term contract to cover maternity leave, once completed there will be the possibility of this role becoming permanent.
You’ll also have the true flexibility to work from home but you should be within commutable distance of our newly refurbished offices in Crick, Northamptonshire.
This means you could be based in Corby, Coventry, Hinckley, Kettering, Leamington Spa, Leicester, Loughborough, Lutterworth, Market Harborough, Milton Keynes, Nottingham, Northampton, Nuneaton, Oundle, Peterborough, Rugby, Rushden, Tamworth, Wellingborough, as well as Crick itself.
You’ll live and breathe our customer-first ethos, with a Digital and proactive approach to your work. You’ll enjoy working collaboratively with the wider team and you’ll be committed to acting with integrity and honesty in everything you do.
Required skills and competencies:
- Previous experience working within a Digital or a Commercial role is beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent attention to detail and a keen interest to develop an eCommerce/Digital career.
- An understanding of digital best practices and data analysis.
- A team player who is looking to work within a collaborative environment.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Digital Apprentice, Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Merchandiser, Marketing Assistant, Online Content Assistant, Online Marketing Executive, Online Trading Assistant, eCommerce Assistant, eCommerce Executive.
From boilers to bathroom suites, tubing to towel rails and everything in between, City Plumbing has all the products our customers need to complete the job. And we have all you need to build a successful career!
We’re proud of our reputation for selling quality plumbing and heating products to both trade and retail customers and we’re super excited about our future. We put our colleagues at the heart of all we do, giving them all the tools they need to be successful, happy and feel rewarded in their career with us.
Benefits Package and Cultural Environment:
- Discounts, savings and cash back at numerous retailers
- Savings on driving lessons, phone bills, gym memberships as well as further benefits
- Life assurance
- Extended family policy including maternity, paternity, additional annual leave and more
- Mental Health First Aiders and Employee Assistance Programme, let’s be there for each other
- Complete induction and a company that lets you grow and encourages development
- Financial education and loans
- Flexible working options
- Striving to create an environment of inclusion so everyone can be their true self
- And more!
We’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that celebrates and values diversity. Bring your whole self to work regardless of age, disability, gender identity or reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We don’t want you to ‘fit’ our culture, we want you to enrich it. #BelongWithUs
We are committed to best practices in recruitment and undertake Basic Criminal Record Disclosures for candidates that are offered employment within our branches that undertake deliveries for British Gas. This check will only be undertaken after the acceptance of an offer of employment.
Company: City Plumbing
Job Location: Northampton, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org