Website Perkins Coie LLP
This job listing is about Perkins Coie LLP in Taipei, Taipei City, Taiwan 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
This position works directly with all attorneys associated with Taipei, the Asia Operations Team, and the Taipei Office Business Director (Taipei OBD) to support the execution of the firm’s Asia operational and client services goals. The Client and Executive Services Coordinator (CES) will also provide administrative and client support, and project coordination related to the firm’s Asia offices. The position will also work with Asia Marketing Manager to provide light marketing support to attorneys.
此職位(客戶及行政服務協調專員 (CES)) 將與台北辦公室相關的律師、亞洲營運團隊、以及台北辦公室營運總監 (OBD) 有關的所有律師直接合作，幫助事務所達成其亞洲營運和客戶服務目標。此職位也將協助亞洲行銷經理，提供和事務所各亞洲辦事處相關的行政和客戶支持，企劃協調，以及提供律師行銷的支援服務。
The CES will perform all functions related to receiving telephone calls; greeting clients and guests; hosting executive visitors; coordinating with vendors and building property management; coordinating reservations for conference and meeting rooms and visitor office space; catering for meetings and events; and accepting deliveries and directing them to appropriate individual(s) within the firm according to established policies and procedures.
In addition, the CES will work closely with the Taipei OBD to provide onsite administrative tasks related to day-to-day office operations, including but not limited to processing incoming and outgoing mail, oversight of daily administrative procurement, onsite Tier 1 level IT and Audio Visual (AV) support, and office services. This position is not open to U.S.-based employees, follows Taiwan labor laws, and is eligible for overtime.
此外，此職位將與台北OBD密切合作，提供與日常辦公室運作相關的現場管理，包括但不限於處理收發郵件、監督日常行政採購、提供現場初級資訊和影音 (AV) 支援和辦公服務。此職位不對美國的員工開放。遵循台灣勞動基準法，可支領加班費。
These essential functions are primary job duties that incumbents must be able to perform unassisted or with some reasonable accommodation.
- Working with Asia Marketing Manager to coordinate complex meeting schedules, video conferencing, conference calls, and seminars in support of business development and marketing efforts often across multiple time zones, including conference room scheduling, AV setup, video/teleconferencing, meal catering, and special event planning.
- Communicate with internal and external clients, either in person or via telephone and email, in a courteous and highly professional manner while delivering strong client service.
- Oversee visitor reservations, inventory in offices and workspaces, accommodate business needs by optimizing available space, and ensure that spaces are clean and stocked with basic office supplies and visitor tip sheets.
- Manage all concierge-level requests (e.g., taxi service or delivery of flowers) in accordance with the instructions given, and ensure adequate records are kept. Assist guests with special requests such as printing, food orders, scanning, basic supplies, Wi-Fi passwords, basic technology-related troubleshooting, directions to or recommendations of local restaurants and other businesses, etc.
按照指示執行所有助理級的請求 (例如，計程車或花店服務)，並保存適當記錄。協助訪客處理特殊要求，例如列印、訂餐、掃描、基本辦公用品、Wi-Fi 密碼、解決基本電腦相關問題、提供到當地餐館和其他公司的路線或推薦等等。
- Serve as a liaison between senior business professional management, attorneys, and business professionals. Support and coordinate general requests for assistance and information from across the firm (such as finding/providing documents and answers to questions, as well as facilitating good relations between management, attorneys, and business professionals).
擔任介於事務所管理層、律師、和商業專業人士之間的聯絡橋梁；處理來自事務所各方的一般性協助請求和訊息諮詢 (例如尋求問題答案和提供文件，和促進管理層、律師和商業專業人士之間的良好關係) 。
- Support general requests for assistance from the Asia Operations Team, international office leadership, attorneys, and other members of firm management (such as finding/providing documentation and answers to questions, as well as facilitating the coordination of vendor support—required for seminars or special events).
支援來自亞洲營運團隊、國際辦公室主管、律師、和事務所管理層內之其他成員的一般性協助請求 (例如查找/提供文件和解答疑惑，及協調供應商支援研討會或特別活動) 。
- Provide proactive administrative support to the Taipei OBD and the Asia Operations Team such as assisting with a number of recurring international office processes, including but not limited to renewal of licenses for Ministry of Justice (MOJ) and Taipei Bar Association (TBA), and docketing of renewal dates; Alien Resident Certificates (ARC); Certificates of Good Standing; property inventory and safekeeping of the Taipei office Chinese Chops; oversight of local office petty cash; and regular review and updating of international office information on Connections.
主動為台北 OBD 和亞洲營運團隊提供行政支援，例如協助處理與國際辦公室相關之例行程序，包括但不限於：向司法部 (MOJ) 及台北律師公會 (TBA) 申請更新執照，並管理未來更新到期日；協助取得外國人居住證 (ARC) ；請領律師未受懲戒處分證明；保管辦公室財產清單及台北辦公室中文圖章；監管辦公室零用金；並在Connections上定期審查和更新國際辦公室相關資訊。
- Edit, proofread, and redline documents to ensure accuracy of copy, grammar, punctuation, and syntax.
- Implement strong routine follow-up on assigned tasks and demonstrate independent judgment when necessary to help keep processes critical to the firm’s international operations on track.
- Prioritize and coordinate multiple projects efficiently and simultaneously. Perform other administrative tasks, as assigned.
- Be present at work during regularly scheduled working hours and as needed in the position, consistent with the firm’s attendance expectations.
Specific Skills Required
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent grammar, proofreading abilities, and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English proficiently in addition to Mandarin.
- Possess the skills necessary for project support on various initiatives related to business development and marketing efforts.
- Possess a demonstrated ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Ability to triage complex scenarios and requests by being resourceful and proactive, and possess a high degree of organization, professionalism, and initiative responding quickly to tasks. Prioritizing and managing multiple projects efficiently and simultaneously.
- Use sound judgment while working effectively under minimal supervision. Must think critically, anticipate needs, and offer solutions to problems. Should exhibit strong analytical and problem-solving skills to anticipate challenges and work independently to solve them.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Suite, with an emphasis on PowerPoint to support executive presentation needs. Strong general organizational and technology skills. The proven ability to learn new programs and applications quickly.
熟練微軟 Office軟體，特別是能以 PowerPoint支援行政簡報需求；擁有優秀的組織邏輯和資訊技能，及可快速學習新軟體和應用程式的能力。
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines. Ability to prioritize effectively, exercise good judgment, and work independently, as well as operate within a team environment.
- Ability to coordinate complex travel arrangements through the firm’s travel department, including but not limited to flight/train/coach reservations, hotel, automobile arrangements, etc.
- Highly polished and poised executive presence.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, which are essential to this position in dealing with colleagues, both internal and external, domestic, and international. Must be a strong team player.
- Maintain a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and be highly organized.
Education And Experience
Requires a minimum of 7 years of related experience, or equivalent. Undergraduate degree preferred. Law firm experience and knowledge of the local market and culture in Taipei are required.
擁有至少 7 年的相關或同等經驗。大學學歷者優先考慮。需要擁有於律師事務所的工作經驗和對台北當地市場及文化的了解。
Company: Perkins Coie LLP
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Taipei, Taipei City, Taiwan
Application Deadline: N/A