Website Rakuten Advertising
This job listing is about Rakuten Advertising in Simone, Artibonite Department, Haiti 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Rakuten was founded in 1997 and is the world’s first successful merchant-focused e-commerce marketplace. Rakuten now encompasses over seventy businesses worldwide spanning e-commerce, digital content, communications and fintech that reach more than 1 billion members around the globe.
You may have seen our logo as sponsors, on the jerseys of FC Barcelona or The Golden State Warriors who won the 2017 NBA Championship or that we were awarded Gold at The Best in Biz Awards for being the best Large Company to work at in 2021.
Rakuten Advertising is the marketing and advertising arm of Rakuten, focused on helping the world’s leading brands find new customers and maximise the returns from their advertising budgets.
Due to growth, Rakuten Advertising’s award-winning Affiliate business is looking for a highly motivated individual with experience in affiliate marketing/sales to join our fast-growing company’s team in Milan, Italy.
The Client Development Manager (CDM) will be part of Rakuten Advertising’s highly successful sales team and will be accountable for securing, building and maintaining relationships with key decision-makers of the largest e-commerce companies and digital advertisers in Italy to exceed assigned quota.
The CDM will primarily focus on top-tier new customer acquisition for Rakuten Advertising’s affiliate solutions. They will develop regional and local relationships with the C and Senior level contacts in the Marketing and Digital teams of top brands and their digital marketing agencies where appropriate. They present solutions that enable these brands to grow online sales, acquire new customers and optimise for performance.
Roles And Responsibilities
The CDM’s main responsibility is generating new revenue opportunities; building new client relationships and executing a sales plan to exceed monthly and annual sales goals. You’ll enjoy delivering market leading affiliate solutions. Candidates will ideally have existing client-direct or agency experience and contacts in market and experience in one or more performance channels.
- Identify, qualify, pitch and close new business with direct advertisers
- Produce a high volume of sales related activity, (cold calls, presentations, proposals)
- Represent Rakuten Marketing at trade shows, seminars and industry events
- Formulate and present strategic presentations
- Sell major new accounts in timely sales cycle while maintaining an active pipeline
- Meet and exceed all sales and revenue targets
- Travels as necessary in support of business objectives (prospect/client meetings, conferences, internal meetings)
- Build and maintain deep strategic partnerships within advertisers to ensure Rakuten Advertising’s affiliate solutions are front of mind across advertiser media planning.
- Monitor competitor activities and developments; maintain awareness of market trends and act accordingly.
- Build strategies mapped to client goals/KPIs
- Regularly participate in both sales and account management activities and industry events
- 5+ years’ direct strategic sales experience in a consultative sales environment targeting Economic Buyers at large companies, direct brands and/or agencies
- 3+ years’ affiliate and/or digital sales experience desirable
- Proven record of success in a consultative selling environment with history of hitting and exceeding revenue goals by adhering to a Customer-Focused Sales Methodology
- Successful track record of exceeding sales goals and quota
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Experience selling ad-tech, mar-tech and/or software solutions to the C-level suite companies
- Experience in the Multi-branded Retail, Luxury and Travel verticals a plus
- Ability to build and maintain solid relationships, with a large amount of experience in a client-facing role.
- The ability to strategically view the marketplace, analyse opportunities and execute to achieve global deals
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the clients’ business and objectives
- Strong skills in data analysis and interpretation
- Be proactive, industrious and solutions driven
- Self-motivated, independent, and high-performing individual, with ability to learn and become productive in a timely manner
- Proficient with using a CRM system, Salesforce preferable
- Strong verbal, written & presentation communication skills
- Solid proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint for client-ready reports and presentations
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher qualification desirable
- Highly organised and able to work in fast-moving environment
- Proactive, industrious and solutions driven
- Excellent digital sales knowledge, network and relationships
- Outstanding negotiation, sales and presentation skills
- Established relationships with senior/CMO level buying contacts
- Self motivated with a diligent work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, oral, and written communication and negotiation skills, as this role will interact with a variety of management levels including executives
- Confident and comfortable in communicating with senior executives both internally and externally
- Ability to work closely with internal stakeholders, marketing, legal, client services etc to achieve desired outcomes.
- Proven record of generating leads resulting in new revenue generation.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quota
- Ability to maintain an accurate pipeline and forecast
Great technology is important, but at the end of the day it’s our people that make our company great. We attract, develop and retain the best talent at every level. And we invest in their progress.
For us, diversity isn’t just something that’s nice to have, it’s essential to our success. Different perspectives bring strength to every team. New voices are welcome. Come grow with us. We promise this: we make talent decisions with speed, honesty and respect. Great things happen when talent and opportunity meet.
English (Overall – 4 – Fluent), Italian (Overall – 4 – Fluent)
Company: Rakuten Advertising
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Simone, Artibonite Department, Haiti
Application Deadline: N/A