This job listing is about EXANTE in Belgrade, Serbia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
About The Company
EXANTE is a wealthtech company that provides centralised trading solutions and B2B financial infrastructure that helps create value through technology.
Our proprietary trading platform enables direct market access to a wide range of financial instruments including stocks, ETFs, bonds, futures, options and more from a single multi-currency account.
With over 600 employees and a decade in the market, EXANTE’s presence extends across over 10 locations, including but not limited to the UK, Cyprus, Malta and Hong Kong.
We’re growing 70% year-on-year and hiring globally day-by-day. Learn more about the EXANTE corporate culture and company benefits: https://careers.exante.eu/about/
We are looking for an innovative, highly motivated, and experienced individual to drive client trading engagement. In this role you will drive the creation and execution of strategic engagement campaigns utilizing a variety of channels, partnering with external and internal teams to drive increased engagement on emerging devices. This will be then operationalized and created into product features.
- Bring and test new, big ideas for how to grow engagement, including scale and automation
- Analyze existing client data and create smart cohorts based on user behaviors
- Work with the marketing operations team to design and implement lean experiments in order to test what makes an impact on client behavior
- Run multiple experiments and tests with statistical robustness to determine what content and triggers increase client trading activity
- Scope product features that can deliver this information in the long term
- Working with IT team to deliver the product features and integrate them from third party providers
- Working with Editor-in-Chief, research, and content teams to develop the most impactful content
- Measured specifically on increases in revenue based on the triggers and nudges
- Conduct deep dive analyses to understand campaign performance and uncover customer insight.
- Maintain a high bar for consumer-facing content, and ensure campaigns are executed to the highest standard
- Deep understanding of data and strong analytical rigor. Preferred experience with Metabase.
- Familiarity with types of financial instruments
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience in e-commerce, product management, or business analytics
- Experience writing product marketing playbooks
- Experience scaling and growing products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and comfortable interacting with all levels of organization
- Excellent career growth opportunity
- A chance to work in a trendsetting international financial technologies company
- Competitive remuneration package
- Extra medical insurance and co-financed professional development program after the probation period
- Free lunch and snacks in the corporate offices
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Application Deadline: N/A