Client Experience Associate (Contract) in Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited Montego Bay, Saint James, Jamaica
Website Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited
This job listing is about Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited in Montego Bay, Saint James, Jamaica 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Looking for a diverse and rewarding career? If you’re looking to grow your career within a stable and growing financial services company, then Sagicor may be right for you!”
Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited is seeking a suitable candidate to join our Group Client Experience team in the capacity of:
Client Experience Associate (Contract)
Provide quality assistance to the Client Experience Management on the mandate to enforce service standards and procedures to provide first class service and experience to the company’s clients consistent with the objectives of the Group.
As A Client Experience Associate, You Will
- Identify reasons clients contact the company and analyze client reporting from all touch points for trends.
- Administer and manage client surveys.
- Review and analyze client surveys and make recommendations to improve client experience.
- Manage established targets and measurement mechanism to monitor the success of agreed initiatives and activities.
- Assist with implementing computer-based assessments as per agreed training standard.
- Assist in monitoring the Complaint Management Portal to ensure that complaints are assigned and resolved as per service level standard.
- Prepare monthly and ad hoc reports for submission to the Client Experience Managers that incorporates data from surveys and weekly individual staff reports that highlight import service issues/ trends.
- Perform any other related duties that may be assigned.
What do you need?
- Minimum of an Associate Degree in Business Administration, Management Studies or equivalent qualification from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Completion of the ACS designation would be an asset.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ working experience within the financial services industry.
- Excellent attitude to client service and teamwork.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrable persuasiveness, empathy and tact.
- Sound knowledge of computer software packages including word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to conduct research and make data driven decisions.
If this role is of interest to you, kindly submit an application via Sagicor’s career portal no later than December 9, 2022.
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Company: Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montego Bay, Saint James, Jamaica
Application Deadline: N/A