Client Solutions and Business Design, 9-month Contract in Scotiabank Nassau, New Providence, The Bahamas
This job listing is about Scotiabank in Nassau, New Providence, The Bahamas 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
This role will primarily support the client related regulatory reporting function as a member of the Client Solutions and Operational Design team. The successful candidate will contribute to ensuring business initiatives are executed in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
- Reconciling and updating of FATCA and CRS documents;
- QI Monitoring and reporting;
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly report reviews to capture exceptions that’ll require adjustments to the QI Reconciliation;
- Prepare dividend income reports;
- Executing and reporting on output from system extracts and any related remediation;
- Tax Forms preparation;
- Provide support and back-up to the wider Client Solutions and Operational Design team;
- Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Good analytical skills for use in reconciliation and reporting;
- Curiosity would be an asset to understand the IRS Q.I./US FATCA and CRS requirements;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders;
- Professional attitude and have an understanding of Security related events.
Education / Experience / Other Information
- Bachelor’s degree in a finance or related discipline;
- Working knowledge of Bloomberg;
- Understanding of tax withholding and reporting would be an asset.
Qualified candidates should submit applications, by December 12, 2022, to: [email protected] Kindly put the job title in the subject line when applying.
Note: Only persons short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nassau, New Providence, The Bahamas
Application Deadline: N/A