Website Planet Pharma
This job listing is about Planet Pharma in Milan, Lombardy, Italy 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Clinical Data Manager – Global Organization – Opportunities to progress
Our client is offering a unique opportunity to an experienced Clinical Data Manager who is looking to have an exciting career in the Pharmaceutical department while making a difference in the lives of those around them. This company is offering an exciting opportunity to develop your career within one of the best pharmaceutical companies around.
- Performs data management project duties, such as project set-up, project planning, project review and reporting, project administration, project co-ordination and mentoring, to ensure appropriate quality of data management deliverables within agreed timelines
- Supervises or performs the creation of the mock CRF
- Creates the data validation plan and interacts with the eCRF designer during the UAT of the eCRF screens and data validation routines in the EDC environment
- Is responsible for creation, maintenance and locking/unlocking of the clinical trial database ensuring high-quality data processing
- Higher education in sciences, medical or paramedical degree, medical information specialist or other equivalent scientific training
- Excellent knowledge of Data Management workflow and the relevant guidelines for the conduction of clinical trials (e.g. ICH-GCP)
- Excellent knowledge of clinical trials and clinical investigations
- Proven practical experience in data management within the conduct of all stages of a clinical trials and clinical investigations
- If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0) 203 928 8389 or e-mail on [email protected]
- If this role isn’t suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help!
- We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. Planet Pharma is an Employment Agency providing Global Staffing services.
About Planet Pharma
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognized by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Company: Planet Pharma
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Milan, Lombardy, Italy
Application Deadline: N/A