Clinical Psychologist – Perinatal in Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board Bugighi tbc, West Coast Region (Gambia), Gambia
Website Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board
This job listing is about Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board in Bugighi tbc, West Coast Region (Gambia), Gambia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Detailed Job Description And Main Responsibilities
- Take an active part in perintal business meetings, attending clinical meetings
- To provide day to day clinical supervision for any attached Assistant Psychologists and Clinical Psychology Trainees
- To undertake research and development activities, lecturing, multidisciplinary advice, consultation and training.
- To be an active and integrated member of the multidisciplinary Perinatal mental health team
- Provide leadership on psychological knowledge and approaches for the CMHT, in collaboration with the Head of Adult Mental Health Clinical Psychology
- To carry a specialist perinatal clinical psychology caseload of clients referred to the service.
Main duties of the job
Advice, training and support will be offered to other professionals working across BCUHB, Primary Care and the third sector providers who are delivering low level preventative support to new mothers in some communities across North Wales. The team will be multi disciplinary and will work directly with women and their families providing assessment and support for pregnant women and new mothers with a range of mental health needs.
The ability to speak Welsh is desirable for this post; Welsh and/or English speakers are equally welcome to apply.
To work in the UK, all candidates who are not UK or Republic of Ireland (RoI) nationals require sponsorship to obtain either a , unless you have permission to work via another route. Non UK / RoI candidates wishing to apply should self-assess the likelihood of obtaining a Certificate of Sponsorship by visiting
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (Amendment) (England and Wales) Order 2020 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Welsh language skills are desirable
Company: Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bugighi tbc, West Coast Region (Gambia), Gambia
Application Deadline: N/A