Clinical Support Nurse in Austin Health All Pines, Belize
Website Austin Health
This job listing is about Austin Health in All Pines, Belize 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Clinical Support Nurse – Nursing Workforce Unit (Supplementary Nursing Staff)
- Permanent, full time role
- Work across all three Austin Health sites
- RN28 QRED1 (Grade 3B) + salary packaging + super
Austin Health is the major provider of tertiary health services, health professional education and research across three campuses in the North East of Melbourne and state-wide. We have a highly engaged, diverse and collaborative workforce that is unified by our purpose, which is to help people live healthy and fulfilled lives.
About The Clinical Nursing Education Department
The Clinical Nursing Education Department provides contemporary evidence-based clinical education programs to meet organisational and strategic goals. The Graduate Nurse Program team welcomingly supports learners across several graduate programs and provides a high level of support to the wider education team and local nursing staff with educational resources.
About The Role
The Clinical Support (CSN) is responsible for the delivery of practical and applied clinical support to nursing staff in the learning environment, in a manner consistent with achievement of the Best Practice Clinical Learning Environment (BPCLE). The role is responsive to local and organisational priorities and develops the foundational and specialty knowledge required to deliver high quality nursing care to Austin Health patients.
A Regular Day Will See You
- Provide direct, expert clinical support, leadership and supervision to learners, with support of the Clinical Nursing Education team and key stakeholders
- Encourage a positive learning environment in which competencies are maintained and improved consistent with current nursing knowledge and research
- Conduct clinical assessments where relevant, in conjunction with key stakeholders
- Monitor educational requirements and mandatory training utilising a learning management system
- Support the integration of supplementary nursing staff into clinical areas
You will be someone who demonstrates a high level of clinical leadership and engagement of learners, have significant clinical experience, and be able to work within multiple high functioning teams.
Ideally, You’ll Have
- Current Registered Nurse (General) registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA)
- A post graduate qualification in specialty, or currently working towards
- Relevant experience in acute nursing
- Highly developed organisational skills
Working at Austin Health means enjoying a strong sense of purpose, engaging in meaningful work every day. Our people also receive a variety of rewarding benefits, including:
- Greater take-home pay through generous salary packaging
- A suite of wellness initiatives designed to support you, including discounts on fitness memberships and health insurance, and a comprehensive wellbeing program
- Mentoring and career development opportunities
- Onsite childcare, easy access via public transport, car parking and end of journey facilities for cyclists
- Five weeks annual leave, plus purchased leave options
Inclusion At Austin
We celebrate, value and include people of all backgrounds, genders, identities, cultures, bodies and abilities. We welcome and support applications from anyone identifying as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander, physically or culturally diverse, LGBTQIA+, and people of any age.
Work with us!
If you feel this role is right for you, we encourage your early application. All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory National Police Check and if required, a Working With Children Check. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process, please feel free to reach out to the hiring manager.
Company: Austin Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: All Pines, Belize
Application Deadline: N/A