Cloud Security Engineer in commercetools Guiné-Bissau
This job listing is about commercetools in Guiné-Bissau 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
The inventor of headless commerce, commercetools the world’s leading digital commerce software provider. Our portfolio of award-winning commerce services allows our clients to tailor commerce to the needs of their business, so they can create powerful, highly customized interactions with their customers while building a profitable, sustainable brand.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- We are looking for a security specialist experienced with all layers of our tech stack, from IaaS / PaaS over APIs to single-page web applications.
- If you are a seasoned product security expert and want to work with a team that is committed to security, this job is for you.
- This is a hands-on role where you need to dig into all layers, Linux, cloud and code, to ensure security.
- We love e-commerce and that comes with a need to secure PII data and build high scalability applications.
- To enable this, we are putting security first at all layers. We are looking forward to your contribution to our product!
- Introducing security by design flows and principles
- You code and implement security measures on all levels
- Running threat modeling workshops
- Conducting risk analysis for planned implementations
- Designing automated processes that ensure security in a CI/CD world
- Organizing or conducting security tests together with external companies
- Supporting the corporate security and legal team in audits
- Working with the security special interest group
- Make sure security topics are addressed in product roadmap planning
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Data Engineer
- Solid programming skills in Python
- Real expertise in designing, building and maintaining scalable ETL pipelines
- Sound knowledge of multiple cloud systems, ideally experience with Google Cloud and Google BigQuery on the configuration and management side
- Experience working with complex queries in SQL language
- Aspiration to constantly improve yourself and learn new technologies
- Experience in Data preparation for BI tools (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI, QlikView)
- Experience with terraform, Apache Beam
- Experience with airflow, dbt and CI/CD tools
- Positivity. Negativity is the enemy of progress.
- Trust & Transparency. Promote direct and continuous feedback.
- Learning. Be proud if you’ve failed at something. Think big, start small, learn fast!
What’s on Offer?
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Flexible working options
- Great work environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Guiné-Bissau
Application Deadline: N/A