Cloud Security Engineer in commercetools The Gambia
This job listing is about commercetools in The Gambia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
The inventor of headless commerce, commercetools the world’s leading digital commerce software provider. Our portfolio of award-winning commerce services allows our clients to tailor commerce to the needs of their business, so they can create powerful, highly customized interactions with their customers while building a profitable, sustainable brand.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- We are looking for a security specialist experienced with all layers of our tech stack, from IaaS / PaaS over APIs to single-page web applications.
- If you are a seasoned product security expert and want to work with a team that is committed to security, this job is for you.
- This is a hands-on role where you need to dig into all layers, Linux, cloud and code, to ensure security.
- We love e-commerce and that comes with a need to secure PII data and build high scalability applications.
- To enable this, we are putting security first at all layers. We are looking forward to your contribution to our product!
- Introducing security by design flows and principles
- You code and implement security measures on all levels
- Running threat modeling workshops
- Conducting risk analysis for planned implementations
- Designing automated processes that ensure security in a CI/CD world
- Organizing or conducting security tests together with external companies
- Supporting the corporate security and legal team in audits
- Working with the security special interest group
- Make sure security topics are addressed in product roadmap planning
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Data Engineer
- Solid programming skills in Python
- Real expertise in designing, building and maintaining scalable ETL pipelines
- Sound knowledge of multiple cloud systems, ideally experience with Google Cloud and Google BigQuery on the configuration and management side
- Experience working with complex queries in SQL language
- Aspiration to constantly improve yourself and learn new technologies
- Experience in Data preparation for BI tools (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI, QlikView)
- Experience with terraform, Apache Beam
- Experience with airflow, dbt and CI/CD tools
- Positivity. Negativity is the enemy of progress.
- Trust & Transparency. Promote direct and continuous feedback.
- Learning. Be proud if you’ve failed at something. Think big, start small, learn fast!
What’s on Offer?
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Flexible working options
- Great work environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: The Gambia
Application Deadline: N/A