This Job Listing is about CMA Recruitment Group in Basingstoke,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
<!--> Our Basingstoke, Hampshire based client is a world leader in their field and currently recruiting a Finance Business Partner to support them through a transition period.
The Finance Business Partner will act as a key interface between Finance and Operations to deliver business support and drive better cost control and performance.
What will the role involve?
- The Finance Business Partner will lead the global month end and re-forecasting processes in reporting costs and comparing actuals to AOP, prior year and prior forecast;
- Working closely with operations to assess financial risks and opportunities and implement plan;
- Deliver detailed tracking of costs by project and support business cases for investment proposals;
- Deliver on-going analysis to support business understanding of cost control and performance;
- Support other ad hoc tasks as required.
Additional Benefits And Information
- Candidates will be fully qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with strong business partnering experience;
- Strong communication and financial analysis skills;
- Proactively drives continuous improvement, looking for opportunities to improve processes;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, with advanced Excel skills and knowledge of SAP an advantage.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.-->
- Flexible hybrid working;
- Longer term permanent opportunity for the right candidate.