This Job Listing is about CMA Recruitment Group in Weymouth,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
<!--> An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a fast paced leading business based in Weymouth, Dorset. Their requirement is for a Finance Analyst to join their Dynamic finance team on a permanent basis.
CMA Recruitment Group is delighted to be representing our client, we are selecting candidates for interview within the next few days.
Reporting into the Head of Department, you will be positioned within a large team with a varied range of responsibilities and liaison with all areas of the business including finance and non-finance.
Our client is offering an excellent salary range of £25,000 to £35,000, plus an excellent range of benefits including hybrid working.
What will the role involve?
- Analysing and reporting on business projects, liaison with senior management on a daily basis;
- Participate in the financial forecasting process, provide monthly, quarterly and annual outlook and track variances;
- Review and produce monthly commentary of business results and provide feedback and variance analysis;
- Monthly product revenues, margin, cost analysis and key customer profitability.
‘A successful candidate should meet all of the criteria above’.
Additional Benefits And Information
- Will be studying towards your finance qualifications and be keen to progress your career in finance;
- You will ideally have stakeholder management experience, happy to liaise at all levels including non-finance;
- A confidence in analysing data and the ability to provide valuable insight into financial data;
- Ideally you will be a confident systems user, confident using Excel to a Vlookup and Pivot Table level.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.-->
- Very attractive benefits including study support and ongoing mentoring within this role;
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays and hybrid working on offer;
- Long term career prospects and an ideal business to become qualified in the future;
- Outstanding offices, forward thinking team environment.