This job listing is about Pentasia in Nassau, New Providence, The Bahamas 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Our client is the largest I- Gaming operator in Bahamas, who are looking for a CMO to work across there 2 brands which include sportsbook casino and lottery verticals.
· Accountable for the Strategy of the Gaming side of the business
· Ownership of all Budget and Forecast processes including turnover, gross win/gross profit, marketing spend, operational costs and EBITDA
· Ownership of the performance and reporting on a periodic basis with a high degree of insight/analysis and clear action planning to deliver change.
· Responsible for the strategy, planning, implementation and monitoring of all marketing activity (including acquisition, retention, customer insight and PR)
· Develop a product portfolio that optimises the acquisition and retention of customers, with a particular focus on casino & lottery product areas
· Directly manage a small team of professionals across product, Ops and marketing to deliver business goals; work closely with Customer Management to specify and secure appropriate customer service support for the business
· Develop a positive team culture that delivers “high performance, high support” and actively manages our talent (including succession planning, talent management, performance management, objective setting)
· Build a team and support the team always looking at what is needed and what different roles can accomplish.
· Work closely with Retail brand owners to develop a multi-channel strategy for the brand and deliver on initiatives/commitments to develop both the online and offline channels
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
· 10 years+ of experience working at a senior level within the online gaming business
· Gaming industry experience essential, with: casino, lottery, sports or poker experience preferred
· Experience of managing a significant P&L essential
· Strong customer and financial analytical skills and the ability to leverage them effectively
· Experience of effectively managing and developing people within both entrepreneurial and “big business” cultures
· Strong project management/programme management skills
· Strong customer ethos and the ability to channel insight into profitable deliverables
· Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with 3rd parties across technology, marketing and operational areas
· Experience within a multi-channel brand(s) preferred
You will have a strong CRM background and understand how to run impactful CRM campaigns. Audience segmentation, cross selling , upselling ad reactivation of customers has to be second nature.
If this sounds like you and you are open to relocate to the Bahamas please get in touch
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nassau, New Providence, The Bahamas
Application Deadline: N/A