SBP – Solutions Delivery (Supply Chain & Finance), SWA in CocaCola Beverages Nepal Kathmandu, Bāgmatī, Nepal
Website CocaCola Beverages Nepal
This job listing is about CocaCola Beverages Nepal in Kathmandu, Bāgmatī, Nepal 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
This role is a Strategy, Business Partnering & Solutions Delivery Lead (SC, FI) – SWA Markets reporting to the Head of Strategy, Business partnering & Solutions Delivery – GCCB & SWA. In this role, the individual will be responsible for driving and cascading digital strategy and roadmap, define solution architecture and support deployment of the digital solutions for end to end processes in the Supply Chain & Finance.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Digital Business Partner to SC Stakeholders:
- Working closely with respective SC stakeholders ( Supply Chain Director, Supply Chain Excellence Lead, Capacity & Supply Planning Lead, Manufacturing Lead, Logistics Lead, Project Engineering & Execution & Packaging Lead and QSE Lead) to align with digital strategy & roadmap for the Implementation. This role will also be liaison between market and IT Hub Supply Chain teams
- Responsible for the implementation of connected factory strategy in the respective BIG market. Implementation of digital solutions will focus on to optimize manufacturing cost, maintenance cost, USLE, ME, labor productivity, process automation etc
Supply & Production planning process:
- Responsible for the implementation of digital solution focusing on optimizing forecast accuracy, demand variability, Inventory Optimization etc
Digitalize the Ecosystem for Logistics & Warehouse management
- Responsible for the implementation of digital solution for the integrated transportation, warehouse and distribution systems. It will include digitalization focusing on optimization of transportation cost, warehouse cost, distribution cost, case fulfillment rate etc.
- Responsible for the implementation of digital solution for optimizing QSE processes. The digital technology will focus on optimization of WUR, EUR, SPC, LTIR etc.
- Responsible for driving process automation initiatives in Supply Chain & Finance, etc.
ERP Application Management:
- Responsible for supporting SAP ERP applications core modules like Finance & Costing.
- Responsible for supporting Internal & External ERP/Other applications audits from requirement gathering to delivery
- Proven track record of building strong relationships with stakeholders at all level
- Ability to influence and persuade at all levels within an organization, including outside of direct reporting lines. Has solid interpersonal skills and a high emotional quotient
- Strong business focus and acumen. Takes an owner’s approach to the business
- Ability to operate strategically while simultaneously leading, coaching and executing at a local and international level; Vision and ability to integrate and leverage the various parts of the organization
- Creativity and innovative thinking – ability to innovate and encourage others to look at new and unconventional solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (preferably Mechanical and Industrial), APICS certification, Advanced degree in computers/ electronics
- 12 years experience in IT consulting companies, Domain expertise in Manufacturing, Demand and Supply Planning, Experience in Mobile Solutions
- Business savvy with deep analytical and executional skills. Strong ability to analyze and interpret complex data and arrive at sound business decisions
- Proven ability and tolerance to problem solve and lead in stressful crisis and emergency situations and environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with a wide variety of audiences
Our Purpose and Growth Culture
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what is possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve.
We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years.
Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Company: CocaCola Beverages Nepal
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kathmandu, Bāgmatī, Nepal
Application Deadline: N/A